Thread: Connect to facebook failt!

Question Connect to facebook failt!

I have a problem connecting any storm8 game to facebook.

I'm playing the games Farm story 2, Castle story, Bingo, Bubble Mania, Jewel Mania, Candy Mania.
    I'm using an IPad, playing over the game apps.
    The first time i try to connect a game to facebook, the facebook app opens and asks for permission to use my data. After I agree there comes just an empty page, nothing more. When i try later to connect again, there comes directly the empty page!
    This happens just with storm8 games. Any other app, i can connect to my facebook account without any problems.
    I already erased the facebook app and reinstalled it. All apps and the IPad are updated on the latest versions.
    Does anyone has the same problem? What can i do?

/Freya

New Resident

I have the same problem

Hi

I have exactly the same problem with the facebook connection.

Facebook app opens and then just only a white screen.

Can anybody help us?

Greets

I contactet support, that was there first answer:

"If you are using an Apple device and see a blank white page when attempting to connect to Facebook, please check your device settings for your Safari browser. Make sure the "Javascript" option is ON under the Safari settings. You can find this option by visiting your "Device Settings > Safari > Javascript > Turn ON". This will ensure that the game connects with Facebook properly.
    After you have turned this option on, please force close your game then reopen the game and connect to Facebook."

Sadly that wasn't the solution for me. We will see, what support suggests next.