Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inactive players

Executive Chef
    I rely on the star ratings. I expect my nbrs to b tipping me on a nearly daily basis and yes I let them know this from Day 1. I feel that since I do this then they should also. I'll check the star ratings nbr list every 3-4 days and if they're on the list for more than 2 days then I'll delete them wo any warning. I explain this to them from the start. If I havent heard from them, in other words if they're not writing on my wall to let me know that they've tipped, I'll inquire to make sure that they're ok. It doesn't take but a few seconds to write on a wall. I don't require a missive, just a simple "t" will do.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all. I will not consider making my neighbor list smaller.

Rhino Keeper
    People who stop playing at 4 star rating it will remain 4 star as long as the don't open their bakery or restaurant - tables get cleared automatically by TL every couple of weeks!
    If a person stops tipping but continues to play or open just their bakery or restaurant to read messages etc their rating will fall to 0 star rating over a couple of weeks and will only rise again if they start tipping

I only play now after 4 years weekdays only and take the weekends off I don't like tipping it's not worth the effort but I do during the week and keep my neighbours to around 20

Nightclub Owner
    Having a zero star rating and full tables do not necessarily mean a player has stopped playing. Many longer term players (like me) don't see the use of tipping. I also cannot be bothered most of the time to clear tables. Yet i play regularly and send gifts and gift requests.

Many of us have also mastered all the recipes and so don't bother to keep cooking.

Fashion Designer
    As i see it the neighbours need to match 2 criteria to be deleted:

1: no new/more recent decor - 2-3 goals away. exception: well decorated restaurant. some like theirs the way it is.
    2: spoilt food and empty counters.
    if in doubt check wall-see how old posts are.

I have seen players with 4 star rating, full counters and full ovens that hadn't played in like a year- like my old restaurant-so there are exceptions. The old decor and VERY old messages on wall would be a give away.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    People who stop playing at 4 star rating it will remain 4 star as long as the don't open their bakery or restaurant - tables get cleared automatically by TL every couple of weeks!
    If a person stops tipping but continues to play or open just their bakery or restaurant to read messages etc their rating will fall to 0 star rating over a couple of weeks and will only rise again if they start tipping

I only play now after 4 years weekdays only and take the weekends off I don't like tipping it's not worth the effort but I do during the week and keep my neighbours to around 20
    Finally, now I get this. I was getting frustrated with 4 stars people that are obviously not playing, and I have a very hard time keeping my rating at 3 stars.
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    To me an inactive player is someone that doesn't tip, gift, or fill requests. Also has spoiled food for an extended time and full tables (until TL auto clears them after about a week).
    I don't have the time to tip like I used to and don't really care about getting them. I do, however, try to keep my tables clear for my neighbors that keep a 4 star rating. (I hated it when I couldn't tip multiple neighbors on my list... When I tipped daily.) I do gift daily and can pop in and out frequently to fill requests. But I have still been deleted as "inactive"! But it's just a game and it's their loss! lol

Executive Chef
    I hate spoil food, I deleted some people in RS because of this, they had it for days.

As for bakery I have less than 50 neighbors so it's manageable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyZhenJi View Post
    Finally, now I get this. I was getting frustrated with 4 stars people that are obviously not playing, and I have a very hard time keeping my rating at 3 stars.
    To icrease your rating just go on a binge and tip anyone and everyone you don't need to leave a message this will take your rating over 4 then just continue tipping your normal neighbours daily it will only drop when you keep opening you bakery to just take food on and off but if you take it high enough daily tipping should keep in the 4 rating I only tip about 15 neighbours of my 20 or so as the others are like me only tip now and then and mine stays mid 3 and as long as I don't open over the weekend it stays there until Monday

Fashion Designer
    Every few weeks I just delete all of my neighbors with "0 stars", unless we've been neighbors for a long time or I really enjoy seeing how they change their Bakery. I know not everyone tips, & people have lives outside of the game. I don't even tip daily. But I think everyone can maintain one star.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12