Thread: I need to speak with someone immediately!

Farm Supplier

I need to speak with someone immediately!

I have sent an email to Support in regard to harassment, along with several comments in relation to the situation. There is a ticket number available. Both my main and alternate accounts have been attacked all day, and I need this to stop now! Is there anyone I can contact directly by phone or chat? It is getting to the point where I feel the need to contact law enforcement. Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Have you blocked this user? In my experience TL always emails me back very quick! In the mean time hang in there and be positive!!

Farm Supplier
    I am on Android, otherwise I would have. TY! I am trying my best to hang in.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantys224 View Post
    I am on Android, otherwise I would have. TY! I am trying my best to hang in.

I can't help ,but just wanted to let you know to be strong! i don't get why people are so mean .it's a game and we all want to have fun with it! hope TL can help soon!

Fashion Designer
    It may be because of the weekend for the delay in their response, so hopefully they will assist you soon. I do hope that they are actively trying to get Android the block feature, since that would make it to where we wouldn't need them to be involved at all.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Ignore your wall for how and wait for them to contact you. Just don't delete the messages from your wall. You can take pics of it but there is nothing like having them see it up close and personal,so they can get rid of the player immediately.

If you know someone who has an iOS device, try to see if you can download the game on there's and block any rude players. Then go back to playing on your device.

The Honorable Panda
    I am sorry you are having issues. As stated, there is limited support over the weekends. Support should be responding to your request shortly.
    As suggested try to ignore any posts and do not respond back.

Closing thread since discussing in game harassment is not forum appropriate.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request