Thread: Bad Players list

Farm Supplier

Bad Players list

HI there! I was wondering if there was a list somewhere online that will warn other users of people who harass other members and cause issues. I have already reported a few people who have come to my wall and repeatedly harassed me, but would like others to be aware of who they are so they do not have to be harassed themselves. I do not have access to the block feature since I am on Android, so I cannot just block them and go about my business. BY all means, I hope that posting this is not breaking any rules!! I love this game and play daily, but do not enjoy getting notifications that the same user is posting 50 times on my wall just out of pure enjoyment. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. At the very least, I hope TL hears your concerns and implements the block feature for Android. No one who plays this game and minds their business should have to deal with people like that.

Executive Chef
    Take pics of their message to your wall and email teamlava support. I wish android had the block feature, but they know kids play these games and seem to want to make it fun for all. And tend to get rid of players they know are underage, rude or vulgar. Hope that helps!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you! I had to take pictures with my tablet because my phone doesn't screen shot. I really do not understand what is so funny about posting over and over on someone's wall just because I ask people to keep my wall clear so people can see my ID, and then proceeding to use vulgar, sexually explicit language. Not only has this person taken valuable time away from my midnight relaxation, but they have incurred charges on my phone through constant notifications. I will be emailing TL with photos as soon as my Wifi decides to work again. I do hope this situation is resolved immediately because they have continued to harass me tonight.

Farm Supplier
    I think it is against the rules to actually list down other players details no matter what they are doing. I only experienced one extremely rude player and thank heavens iOS players have the option to BLOCK others. I do feel bad for android users though (I play on both OS). Android players deserve to be offered that feature too. After all, we all are customers/players. I'm not sure if putting a block feature on droid will cause technical problems(?) or it's just TL....
    정대현's.

The Honorable Panda
    Discussing inappropriate behavior in game is not forum appropriate due to privacy reasons. To report a player, please send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request