Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading For Black Gems

Farm Supplier

Trading For Black Gems

I am finding it very difficult to get black gems through trading to get the special craft able gem dragons. Anyone have tips or dragon breeding combos to help me out here?

I have one large black gem and 5 small gems. I need 5 more small gems but it has taken me forever to get where I am at. I need all the dragons that need black gems... Onyx, Tigers Eye & Jade.

Executive Chef
    My strategy is to get extra SR dragons to trade as they give a large gem. I am trying to get a second Magma for trading so I can craft a Tiger's Eye dragon.

The zodiac dragons give black gems when you trade them, either small or large, the black swan also gives black gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    My strategy is to get extra SR dragons to trade as they give a large gem. I am trying to get a second Magma for trading so I can craft a Tiger's Eye dragon.
    whats SR? Sorry if thats a silly question!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    SR= Super Rare

Executive Chef
    Ohh, duhh. So my technique is the same as MaribouMay's. I suggest you try that too OP. have you crafted your first magma yet?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I don't know how anyone can craft two Magmas unless using gold to speed evolutions. I evolve nonstop and get on average two parts per bomb but never come close to having enough parts for two crafting dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    How on earth can someone get two magma's?

Executive Chef
    Didn't try for this Magma (stopped when the evolving-time was halved), but I got two of the other Black-hybrid Mining dragons pretty easily. Yes, you need to plan your evolvings carefully, but you only need 100 bombs per dragon, that's 200 bombs, that's 800 hours evolving, that's 33 days. But, if you plan ahead, you start with 25 bombs on the day the mine opens, so you only need 29 days of non-stop evolving. It's doable, if you plan carefully.

Truth be told, I did spend a few gold (no more than 10) to get some of my dragons out of my evolution-temple before going to bed, but I think 10 gold for 1 big black gem is very cheap

Executive Chef
    Unless you are lucky with mining, you need to spend some golds to speed evolutions to get more bombs.
    I used to spare bombs when the mining dragons is not interesting, so when magma dragon started i had 25 bombs ready so that i need less golds for speed evolutions.
    Now i'm half way for my magma#2
    And if you are lucky and craft another steelflare dragon, this will give you another big black gem.
    I got my jade this way : i crafted twice super rare champ and traded the second one for big black gem.
    I was lucky too when raven was released again : i breed another raven and traded it for a big black gem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast