Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving, predictions and preparations from experienced players

New Resident
    Two years ago we had this

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....in-2-000-Gems!

But I doubt we will get anything like that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post

I certainly hope not! That sounds horrible...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper

actually. some sort of thing like that. just make it like the events we've been having and make it everytime someone gets one of the prizes they get put into the drawing. and then also another drawing for everyone who's unlocked the community prizes whenever one of those is earned

but have the huge gem prize, you know, be in addition to what we normally earn. just this is extra incentive for those of us who are getting burnt out on collecting thousands of event items.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, the Christmas event had us sending quests to Polaris, using hot chocolate and Gingerbread, I think you could get one or both from cottages, and maybe neighbors? And we had to collect building stuff from the Polaris adventure to build a special building. I think it was the reindeer one for Christmas, but I think the Kingdom Inn came from Polaris as well. No matter what you save up, there will probably be new things needed as well. That way, no one can breeze thru it (unless they use gems).
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    Speaking of Thanksgiving and considering that it is on different dates all over the world - When exactly will Thanksgiving be this year in the US?

Btw the harvest pergola made me so happy that I decided to buy a second one for gems a few months ago. Never disappoints me with giving feasts and bread and things at reasonable intervals. I just shrug off the lesser exciting collections because the good ones make up for those.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryedges View Post
    Speaking of Thanksgiving and considering that it is on different dates all over the world - When exactly will Thanksgiving be this year in the US?

Btw the harvest pergola made me so happy that I decided to buy a second one for gems a few months ago. Never disappoints me with giving feasts and bread and things at reasonable intervals. I just shrug off the lesser exciting collections because the good ones make up for those.
    November 27th!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh, that quest does not sound so good. I guess that means I have only been playing for a year, not two, because I was around for the turkey costumes but not the wheat harvest. Last year's events and this year's have been really fun!

Purple Scorpion, that Thanksgiving thread got moved to Off Topic, unfortunately. It is not even in the Castle Story section of the forum anymore. You have to click on your own name and see your past posts to get to it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    November 27th!
    Can everyone buy a second Harvest Pergola? I looked for it but could not find it. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper

Oh, yes, I remember that quest. I had just started playing. Ah, the memories...
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Can everyone buy a second Harvest Pergola? I looked for it but could not find it. Thanks!
    Yes you can, Click on The Market Icon, then Buildings then Special, you will find it there
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast