Thread: Tips and Tricks: Castle Story Sir Pigglesworth *Goal*

New Resident

Tips and Tricks: Castle Story Sir Pigglesworth *Goal*

Hi, I decided to post a thread about this since I haven't found any discussions on this goal, and I myself, had trouble with this goal.
    Okay so the Baron offers you his pig 'Sir Pigglesworth' if you find all 3 rare items, the Golden Egg, the Golden Nugget, and the Golden Apple.
    The first two aren't very hard to find if you're pretty patient.

The Golden Egg- get a chicken at the market ( tap market in the lower right corner of the screen and go to nature> animals> chicken) Chickens are quite in this game compared to other items. (Believe me) They are 750 royal coins (you're not spending your real money).Feed them until they grow into an adult chicken and after some time they WILL lay a golden egg.

The Golden Nugget- Get a mine at the market they will be under buildings>resources. You can either pick a sparkling mine or (maybe deep mine?I'm not sure.) If you're still early in the game your only option is the sparkling mine ($4,800 royal coins. No, it's not cheap but it's pretty easy to earn royal coins in this game from collecting money from buildings, fishing, taking care of animals, etc. ) which was where I got mine. After a few collections a golden nugget will be collected.

The Golden Apple- This is the hard one. I know some of you might argue with me, but to me this is hard. The Baron says could this fall from a tree? And I started chopping every tree I found but didn't get it. The ONLY tree which will have the golden apple is the apple tree.The apple tree costs 90 gems- and gems are not easy to get.
    Places you can get gems:
    -Sometimes, the market will have 'requests' and you have to give them whatever item with a big number to them for only a limited time, which is VERY hard but you will get gems.

-Another way is to complete some tasks for the Baron and sometimes he'll give you gems.

-Or buy a castle which is also very expensive( You can either get a king's keep or queens court they produce the same amount of royal points is the same it doesn't matter which one you get.) You can complete quests and sometimes will earn gems and other miscellaneous items.

-But if you can't wait, you can spend your real money to buy gems but I never do that because I'd rather spend my money on other necessities in real life.

Eventually, you WILL get the apple tree don't worry! In fact, you'll need it to cure Thurston ( the prince with allergies sneezing in a corner in boxers if you haven't already unlocked that expansion.) But I suggest to do other goals FIRST instead of focusing all your time into this goal.

If you have any questions feel free to comment or comment on my wall in castle story my ID is g00dvibes_ and my kingdom name is Elysia. I'm on there practically everyday and writing on my wall there would probably answer your questions faster.
    I hope this was helpful! :~)

Rhino Keeper
    Hatchery also has an option of dropping Golden Eggs so collecting from it regularly is good way to get your hands on that egg.
    As far as Golden Apple goes, as you have said, this is a hard one. If you unlock a Magic Garden it has a small chance of dropping an Apple. If you are far enough into game and have access to Dark Caves adventure you can sometimes get apple tree as a box gift, also Dessert Sands adventure can drop Golden Apple.

New Resident
    Yes, there are many ways I was just posting a starter thread since I did not see a thread on this subject yet and I had trouble achieving this goal so I just was starting an opening. But I did not know those adventures or the fairy garden could give you apples even though I have unlocked the dark caves adventure. Thank you for adding this comment I appreciate it!

Have you checked Dabag's goal thread? It's a fantastic resource when you're stuck & kind find your way during a quest.

Chain #13 The Baron & Sir Pigglesworth
    Post #56

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....928&viewfull=1
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I got my first, second and third apple-tree from adventures. Never bought any gem-tree (except for living wood tree and sap- tree) or any gem-animal, they all dropped from adventuring. So, even if the castle is expensive, I find it the best deal there is. Sent out an adventure as often as you can, and your gems, trees and animals will come in.

this is just from any castle? I haven't bought one yet, haven't saved the money. Is a castle the way to these wonderful adventures I keep hearing about?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kikibeeeeee View Post
    this is just from any castle? I haven't bought one yet, haven't saved the money. Is a castle the way to these wonderful adventures I keep hearing about?
    yes! when the goal comes up, you can choose to have either a kings or queens castle. they look different. you can only have 1 though. you've so much in store!