Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New items in the studio

New items in the studio

Hi I have noticed that there are two new items in the studio, a jumper and the wool to make the jumper. You make the wool from a white flower that you plant, but I don't have any flowers to plant as when I go to plant it shows zero. Help how do I get the flower?

Executive Chef
    I just saw them too.
    You have 4 starting plant in crops

Thanks before it said zero but now I have four ��

Fashion Designer
    Are they nuts?

The cotton takes 5 and a half hours to mature

The cotton yarn takes 5 hours to craft

The sweater takes 6 hrs 15 min to make...

Watch us start getting delivery/train orders for 5 of these.

I don't know what they're thinking...

Executive Chef
    LOL as usual , they want us to cry and shout and curse !

Farm Supplier
    I personally like the longer stuff, I make that stuff overnight while I sleep, and may even set it up to keep making the long stuff while I'm at work, so I have a good supply. I just focus on stocking up on materials first. Super excited to see some new things!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am not seeing the option to make a sweater only the yarn. What level is the sweater? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanibelsue View Post
    I am not seeing the option to make a sweater only the yarn. What level is the sweater? Thanks!
    Could be level 50, caused I'm able to see both the yarn and the sweater option.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Are they nuts?

The cotton takes 5 and a half hours to mature

The cotton yarn takes 5 hours to craft

The sweater takes 6 hrs 15 min to make...

Watch us start getting delivery/train orders for 5 of these.

I don't know what they're thinking...
    They are not nuts; this is all part of their strategy which slows down players in the game, particularly the higher level ones and they count on the fact that people will fall for the pretty items without doing the maths on them.

Every time I see a poll asking us what new items we want, I think it is like turkey voting for Christmas.

More items just makes the game more difficult. Every longer time/higher value item you make you lose profit in your resources on the simple quick items you would have produced. Every new items needs more barn space and the more items there are the more difficult it is to fulfill plane and train orders.

You need 2 of these yarn (craft time 10 hours) to make the sweater which you have to craft for 6hrs 15 mins. That's a total 16hr 15 mins that your Studio will be tied up making one item. It will be interesting to see what the sweater sells for and I would guess it would in no way compensate for the loss of profit from the Studio in those 16+hours and the loss of profit from your plots.

The yarn needs cotton which you are going to need 6 plots for and it will take about 5 hours. If you were growing flax, for example, in 5 hours you grow 60 plants and sell them for 1260 coins - all pure profit.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Could be level 50, caused I'm able to see both the yarn and the sweater option.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast