Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beehive Upgrade - 11-2014

Fashion Designer
    I agree. We definitely need the honey so I'm glad TL listen to our needs but wow ! That is a crazy amount of tools for very little return. They should've started at like 5 of each and went up five each from there a bit more reasonable. So thanks for listening TL well sort of. Lol

Executive Chef
    I'm always buying honey in the stand because I'm forever making blackberry jam for the PBJ or whatever else I need for the train. So I'm always low and always snatch it up when I see any for sale. I'm also making a lot of tea now. So upgrades are amazing for me. Problem is, who the heck has those number of tools laying around?! I just got rid of 80 maps by expanding. Some things are just frivolous. The requirements are one of them.

Executive Chef
    Knowing the very remote likelihood of being able to acquire enough tools to fully upgrade, I have a feeling I will end up only upgrading once, to get an extra jar of honey. That alone is enough to help me out...at the very least, it will be one additional jar of honey every 3 hours, an immense improvement over what I can get now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Knowing the very remote likelihood of being able to acquire enough tools to fully upgrade, I have a feeling I will end up only upgrading once, to get an extra jar of honey. That alone is enough to help me out...at the very least, it will be one additional jar of honey every 3 hours, an immense improvement over what I can get now.
    My suggestion is to keep an eye in the market as often as your eyes can spare them. Majority of my honey is not harvest from my farm but from scouring the market.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kisten View Post
    My suggestion is to keep an eye in the market as often as your eyes can spare them. Majority of my honey is not harvest from my farm but from scouring the market.
    To be honest, I usually only make jams (or candles, for that matter) when I need to open up space in my barn or silo. I tend to ignore orders that require a lot of honey or jam, and if anything only keep one or two jars of blackberry jam in stock to make PB&J sandwiches, as needed. My honey stockpile remains around 5 or 6 jars on hand at all times, as a result.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    To be honest, I usually only make jams (or candles, for that matter) when I need to open up space in my barn or silo. I tend to ignore orders that require a lot of honey or jam, and if anything only keep one or two jars of blackberry jam in stock to make PB&J sandwiches, as needed. My honey stockpile remains around 5 or 6 jars on hand at all times, as a result.
    Same here. Personally I discard deliveries that require 3 or more hours to make (hats, lemon scented candles, dolls, toy trains to name a few). I only make those before bedtime & when I'm at work. I sell them instead of using them in deliveries. As another poster mentioned it is cheaper to buy from market than make them yourself.

If it wasn't for everyone's help in taking the time to make these time consuming items and put them up in large quantities in the market, I'd never been able to fulfill some unreasonable train orders that require honey/jam/PB or black mushrooms/truffle shavings/truffle pizza to name a few. I have decided to do the same in making some time consuming items to help other players.

I noticed a new expansion sign behind the airport and plane. I still can't expand left of the cave. Hope I can soon. Thank you, Kay Dunavan When I hit that it says your farm is as big as it can be. I really want to be able to expand left of the cave. There is a Truffle Forest I'd like to get to. Thank you for this awesome game. Love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12