Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Toucan

Executive Chef
    All what i want for Christmas is a toucan

Hopefully I would get one soon sick of 6 hour timers and occasional Skyger

Guys, did I just breed a Treasure Toucan?
    After countless weeks spent trying to get the ocean owl, I gave up and sided to try for a toy poodle but I accidentally chose water and plant got the ocean owl. I then bred it with the Vin for the first time and I got 24 hrs, is that TT breeding time?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ediblenoodle View Post
    Guys, did I just breed a Treasure Toucan?
    After countless weeks spent trying to get the ocean owl, I gave up and sided to try for a toy poodle but I accidentally chose water and plant got the ocean owl. I then bred it with the Vin for the first time and I got 24 hrs, is that TT breeding time?
    Yup you got it. Congrats

Is there any other combination to breed the treasure toucan?? I've tried over and over with ocean owl & vinotaur but haven't t been able to breed one! Help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by empressvictoria View Post
    Is there any other combination to breed the treasure toucan?? I've tried over and over with ocean owl & vinotaur but haven't t been able to breed one! Help!!
    That is the only combo we know of that has actually worked. It may take hundreds and hundreds of tries to get it (or any ultra rare), though. They set the odds incredibly low on these things. Good luck! That's what this game is all about - luck, luck, and only luck (or spending a sh**-ton of money).

Farm Supplier
    I haven't ocean owl. I try combo Frostfang and Pandafondil but everytime it's Turtile.Pfu!!!!

Oh... Okay... Sighhhh... I'll keep trying then! Thank you for your help and quick response hun!!

Executive Chef
    I haven't had any luck with this one yet. Had to stop while I was trying for the Christmas animals. I started back trying for Treasure Toucan today. Already bought the habitat so maybe that will help. Ha!

Just got my treasure toucan on my first try
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	17138

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    After around 60 attempts, I finally bred this dude tonight. Yay!!!!

Attachment 17033
    I bred him on the 4th, then hatched. He spent 4.5 days in the evolution chamber and finally back to the habitat last night. Tonight there was a little gem floating over the habitat!! So exciting! I have no gold dragons in Ds so this was really cool for me.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.