View Poll Results: What new Creatures Do you Like?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • IceDeer

35 54.69%
  • RainDeer ( Water Hybrid)

23 35.94%
  • Polarpug

19 29.69%
  • TurtleDove

13 20.31%
  • CrystalPeacock

40 62.50%
  • RainbowKoi

43 67.19%
  • WhalePin (Whale/dolphin)

23 35.94%
  • OctopusElf

19 29.69%
  • LobsterClaus

18 28.13%
  • MoonRabbit

41 64.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: New Poll /Suggestion Thread

Executive Chef
    Would like to see additional nests available!!
    Main id: squinn1981

An idea I had for an animal would be the Drizzly Bear(maybe water/nature or water/earth hybrid) that is a

I'm kind of hoping for a Christmas event like, with presents and a tree, like how we had pumpkins for halloween. Or maybe something with candycanes. It'd be great to see some more decorations, something purple or yellow for more colors in the trees and perhaps a flowering bush? Something that isn't square like the beds of flowers? I'd love some fences too or a park bench for the Forest Keepers to sit on, etc. I would particularly like a barn or stable to keep extra creatures in, like in DS.

Rhino Keeper
    How about a SnowOwl? Not sure what class(es) it would be tho. The IcyDeer suggestion makes me wonder if they are going to release a snow/ice class?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heyowomo View Post
    An idea I had for an animal would be the Drizzly Bear(maybe water/nature or water/earth hybrid) that is a
    How Cute!

Fashion Designer
    Make whatever you want, but please don't bring any FOOD creatures. LobsterKlaus is cool as long as he's a sea creature and not seafood. No walking, flying or crawling plum puddings, candy canes, gingerbread and whatnot. I beg you, please!
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    You know how the Fashion Story avatar can be personalized and dressed up? Give us full-body avatars like that and allow us to put one baby animal in the avatar's arms and an older one at his/her side. Give it a little animation like the pilot and her pet in Farm Story 2. Let players personalize their avatar with favorite animals that are in their forests.
    I mean, for heaven's sake, our avatars are identical to those in Dragon Story. Lame. Give us our own and make them way cooler.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    How about a crystal mermaid ( water/gem)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Make whatever you want, but please don't bring any FOOD creatures. LobsterKlaus is cool as long as he's a sea creature and not seafood. No walking, flying or crawling plum puddings, candy canes, gingerbread and whatnot. I beg you, please!
    Maybe apple making creatures? We have Gem Makers, and Coin Makers, of course. Introduce Apple Makers!
    Preferably not as an animal on a platter.

Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    How about a crystal mermaid ( water/gem)
    I like mermaids, but is it an animal?
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 11-09-14 at 12:18 PM.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Fashion Designer
    More food options with times like 30 min and 3 hours, so we have something more to choose between 3 min and 1 hour and also between 1 and 5 hours

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast