Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unreasonable Train Orders

Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    That is an alpaca plushie. You make that in the studio. It takes 7 hours and uses 2 alpaca wool, 2 buttons and 1 linen flower. Market value is $1157.
    I am level 48 and I dont have an alpaca plushie to make in my studio, but I do have it in my train orders.

I need to start dismissing more trains. Either that, or there needs to be a way to send it at the 2gem bonus point.

Executive Chef
    While I can understand the desire to have the train in near constant motion (arriving, loaded up, then sent out within moments), I find that it does not bother me to have it sitting for longer than a day at my station. If I have enough time to craft what it is asking for, great. If not, then it's fine. I am not going to waste gems sending out a partially-filled train, and I'm not going to spend coin to buy all the items I'd need to fill the train--the exchange isn't worth it. If the train order is unreasonable, then I just ignore it.

Rhino Keeper
    My most recent train also was heavy on the truffles, wanting 7 white ones, 9 truffle shavings, and 10 truffle butters! I have only the one truffle hog, so having that many truffles is impossible for me, and buying them from neighbors or the newspaper is pretty difficult, especially the white ones! I was able to fill 6 of the other orders so will get the 2 gems after the train leaves, but that takes up another day. This is frustrating because the train is my main way to earn gems (to get another truffle hog?)
    I often find that if the orders don't need the same ingredient, they need to use the same method of production. For instance, this week I had a train needing 10 strawberry cobblers, 9 chocolate chip cookies, and 7 lemon pies, all of which take a long time in the bakery, so I have to buy items if I want to earn the gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babs3449 View Post
    My most recent train also was heavy on the truffles, wanting 7 white ones, 9 truffle shavings, and 10 truffle butters! I have only the one truffle hog, so having that many truffles is impossible for me, and buying them from neighbors or the newspaper is pretty difficult, especially the white ones! I was able to fill 6 of the other orders so will get the 2 gems after the train leaves, but that takes up another day. This is frustrating because the train is my main way to earn gems (to get another truffle hog?)
    I often find that if the orders don't need the same ingredient, they need to use the same method of production. For instance, this week I had a train needing 10 strawberry cobblers, 9 chocolate chip cookies, and 7 lemon pies, all of which take a long time in the bakery, so I have to buy items if I want to earn the gems.
    Two thumbs up!

I've stopped doing trains because it was becoming impossible for me to fulfill them

Rhino Keeper
    ETA: just had 3 consecutive trains wanting 9 gold pieces. Bankrupted my pickaxes/shovels for the first train and had to let the other ones go at the two gem level. As someone else said, I wish we could send the train ourselves at the 2 gem level so ad to quit wasting time.

Farm Supplier
    I desperately need 2 wooden buttons to complete my train order, can anyone help? Thank you. I only have 4 hours left before the train leaves. Stupidly queued my studios with other stuff so I can't make any buttons before the time limit, but I've run out any saws or woods anyway so I can't make them even if my studios were free.

Edit: never mind, got them yay
    Last edited by agnes__; 01-05-15 at 04:48 PM.

When do the size of the train rewards increase to the larger sizes? Come on TL spill the beans or don't you know? There are 60 levels, I am nearing level 49 so in my mind something should have changed. With only 12 more levels is it used as a reward to keep those who have everything playing the game?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytonsville20882 View Post
    When do the size of the train rewards increase to the larger sizes? Come on TL spill the beans or don't you know? There are 60 levels, I am nearing level 49 so in my mind something should have changed. With only 12 more levels is it used as a reward to keep those who have everything playing the game?
    Your deliveries and trains get more difficult as you level up. The items they ask for are mostly difficult to buy or take long hours to make. I'm at level 60, so it isn't easy like it was for me at lower levels. I don't think I want to see the heavy trains when the normal trains are difficult enough. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your deliveries and trains get more difficult as you level up. The items they ask for are mostly difficult to buy or take long hours to make. I'm at level 60, so it isn't easy like it was for me at lower levels. I don't think I want to see the heavy trains when the normal trains are difficult enough. Lol
    but at the lower levels it is also difficult to fulfill what the higher level players now consider as easy.

for me, i go crazy with the simple items like french fries as my fryer is up to the brim with fried fish and nori. i try to stock up on the complicated ones because these are expensive and difficult to purchase.

for some reason i have stock of gold but zero iron. so i have to decline when it asks for 10 iron.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast