Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unreasonable Train Orders

Farm Supplier

Unreasonable Train Orders

My train order required 9 truffle shavings AND 10 truffle pizza. It takes 2 black & brown mushrooms to make 1 truffle shaving; 1 truffle pizza requires 3 truffle shavings. Be realistic TL- not too many players keep 156 mushrooms in their storage!

While they can be found on the market, no one can watch the market 24 hrs straight. Even if we can there is still no guarantee we will find what we need.

Please fix this TL- I appreciate you are making this game challenging. Challenging being the key word, not unplayable.

Totally agree - beyond challenging

The only answer is to dismiss the train - but you must wait another 12 hours for the next one. Sending a partial train is ineffective and I like a challenge, but too often lately the train orders are next to impossible to fill, and I play throughout the day.

I'd also like to know when the different train levels will become available? It as been 'Coming Soon' since I began.

Unreasonable expectations

I agree - my latest order calls for six sushi rolls which takes 30 hours to make, provided you have all the rice and wraps already made up. I don't usually have that much rice sitting around, and if you have to make any rice you can't make all the sushi rolls before the train leaves. ARGH!

Thanks for letting us know! You can always dismiss the train before loading any items, but I'll pass this along to the game team.

Executive Chef
    As best as I can recall, I only ever sent out one train with a full load, and that was after buying what I needed to complete it...not worth the coins spent. Now I only send out what I have enough of the moment it arrives, which is usually only excess crops, or which I can craft or grow sufficiently to get at least a couple of orders done. Although I may not always get the gems, at least I get some coins, and I have been fortunate in getting the occasional expansion item or tool.

As far as the sushi rice goes...I usually end up with a surplus simply because I keep harvesting and drying rice and have nothing better to do with it (other than make rice crackers), but I never have enough fish to make the rolls.

Overall, my suggestion would be: just do what you can, and if you don't completely fill the order, then it's fine. At least you emptied some space in your barn and silo, didn't simply lose out on the coins, and maybe got some expansion pieces, tools, and maybe gems for your efforts.

Executive Chef
    This week I've had a train which required the toy train, wooden horse, dolls house and wood.

And another train wanted Orange jelly, cranberry jelly, blackberry jelly, apple butter, honey and herbs - that was a huge requirement for honey and herbs.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    For me i had 4 trains in a row that ask for 9 pieces of gold !
    I mine and store golds but not that many
    I filled the 2 first but not the 2 last

Executive Chef
    My current train asks for 8 wasabi paste and then 5 sashimi, hahaha. Would need a hypothetical second sushi shop to just get the sashimi done in time. Not exactly a common item in the market either.

Farm Supplier
    Usually, if I see stuff I can't fullfil to reach at least the 2 star requirement to get the 2 gems, i dismiss the train. I think I've only ever been able to fulfill one train completely without breaking the bank.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    This week I've had a train which required the toy train, wooden horse, dolls house and wood.

And another train wanted Orange jelly, cranberry jelly, blackberry jelly, apple butter, honey and herbs - that was a huge requirement for honey and herbs.
    Double ouch. Y'all are scaring me. Right now I'm trying to make 9 buttons and 5 wooden homes. I have some wood saved for the buttons but have some dang yarn taking up hours in my shop.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast