Thread: styles

styles

Some styles, e.g., floor tiles, I bought disappeared, after buying new floor styles. How do I get these back? Also, I was saving up for the silk flower style chair, but alas, I can't find it now. Is this a limited item? Help, please. Thanks.

Sorry for the confusion! Some items have been removed, including the Silk Flower Style for Chairs. If you have already purchased a style or item, it should remain in your inventory.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! Some items have been removed, including the Silk Flower Style for Chairs. If you have already purchased a style or item, it should remain in your inventory.
    Thank you for the clarification re the silk flower style chair. I guess I have to wait to level up for a similar style. But re the floor styles I bought, i can't find them, i.e., red or terra cotta and cream ceramic tiles, in the inventory. Were these also removed even though I've purchased them, but kept them in storage until I want to use them again? Your help is appreciated