Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have apps asking me to download castlestory, but when I try.............

Executive Chef
    I also have the same problem, got a goal today to download Castle Story but in the Google play store I got a message that this app is not available in my country. I live in Europe though. Is there a way to download the game please?

New Resident
    Did anyone managed to download the game? I still can't download it.. :/

I was just about to ask this. I really want to play this game too. I love all of the story ones.

I already sent storm8 an email. Im literally 3 gems short of an expansion...in the middle of a bakery re design...and doing my best to get three more by doing short recipes on random ovens. I was expecting to have a new download today...and disappointed that I cant play castle storym ive heard alot about this game. It sounds fun.
    however. I still need three gems. Lol. Not cool team lava. Not cool at all!
    I could never afford an expandion with coins...the most ive ever had was about 20 mil. Smh. How annoyed I am today over this. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Castle Story is an iPhone only game. So you all seems to have an Android device. Sorry for you, but it won't work.
    This may have been true but there is a Castle Story in the Play Store it is just regionally restricted for some reason. It isn't clear what regions it is open for or if it really exits. It appears they are either attempting to release this or have released it to a limited region. They may have opened the goal up a little wider than it should have been but all my TeamLava games are giving me a goal to install Castle Story.

Response on the other android thread:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Well on Google play it says you need to have Android 2.3 or up, so it does not look like the game is only for IOS anymore. Anyways Im now on Android 4.4.2 and I can not install it...

Ok, so lets just wait

I'm having the same issue... *Game not available in my country* when I try to download.

Not available in all countries yet according to pika squirrel:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast