View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • New trades in the exchange

199 53.78%
  • Crafting coloured benches in workshop

13 3.51%
  • Another kitchen / bakery

260 70.27%
  • A Market to buy and sell goods

268 72.43%
  • A mushroom trove

92 24.86%
  • A black cat for Ivy

158 42.70%
  • A super sword to **** beasties quicker

153 41.35%
  • Companion sawmill equivalent

124 33.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Executive Chef
    I would love a cocoa TREE that would give 1-4 cocoa pods every 4 hours.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Not on the list, but I would love to have a tab in the inventory for just crops so I could quickly see what I'm low on and need to plant.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox14 View Post
    I would love to see horses added to Castle: work horses; horses for riding and carriage horses - they could be really beautiful. They of course, would need a stable and pasture and feed.
    Thanks
    Secret Valley

I will add this suggestion to the current poll thread.... Thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-13-14 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Moved post from suggestion thread.

Executive Chef
    A black, animated cat for Ivy, with a nice, quirky storyline to it, please. I'm not so interested in bakeries, markets or ships...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    Not on the list, but I would love to have a tab in the inventory for just crops so I could quickly see what I'm low on and need to plant.
    better inventory management would be awesome. crops, building supplies (wood, stone, beams, blocks, glues), Decor, Buildings, Misc (items like burning ember, gemstones, murmurs, and jars stuff like that i think). i think those tabs would be good enough for me.

third kitchen/ a bakery would be amazing. i would just imagine to have it be obtainable same as tinker camp. 99 trade tickets.

Super sword. I am so sick of boars. just a sword that ****s them faster. or a craft that takes a lot of stuff but reduces the health of all normal beasties by 1/3 when its done. so skunks would have 2, fangbeasts would have 4 (maybe 3), boars would have 6. shouldnt affect any quest related only beasties like the 99 health boss battles or glimmer golems.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    Another kitchen would of course be good. But what I really want is the possibility to queue things in the kitchen. Really dont want the need to drop in every 15 minute to make another sugar.

An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.

Yes! Enough of the artisan sugar production, the organic stone ground flour and the hand made chocolates. I want industrialisation. I would love to be able to craft 10 of these items at a time.

Also I would love a lucky black cat that stalked disdainfully around my kingdom scattering energy and gems in it's wake. Energy and gems, that is, in generous amounts at regular intervals and NOT random rare drops.

The harbour idea is brilliant. Maybe we could have a Roman galley that sailed away with mushrooms and returned with olive oil, wine and Tim Tams.
    Core of my heart my country
    Land of the Rainbow Gold

Free W-Ali.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcb397 View Post
    Oh I second that request. The tabs don't seem to be associated with what I think they should. Like consumables, I assume they are things you can eat; but no nothing nada!

lol, i am the only one who want no third or fourth kitchen, no bakery and so on?

cuz i think energymanagement is the mainpart of this game.
    if you could craft all the things you need in one day, where is fun?
    personal i want more goals like sister, sister; monsters with more energy, love the green fangbeast, yellow skunku etc
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, i am the only one who want no third or fourth kitchen, no bakery and so on?

personal i want more goals like sister, sister; monsters with more energy, love the green fangbeast, yellow skunku etc
    I don't want more kitchens or a bakery either! I agree about energy management, and I'm much more interested in characters and the storyline than in cooking and baking...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post

I know what you mean, I haven't got to sister sister yet, but am looking forward to it. I have quests I want to zip through and others I take my time with on purpose. For example I'm now stocking up in the anticipation of tomorrow's update, but have Greseldas carriage and statue sitting in my quest book I'm not losing that amount of resources just before an update, if I don't get an update I'll start them tomorrow evening, but meanwhile my knights are searching for burning ember I'm hoping to get the dragon before the scales are needed.

I would like, an increase in energy maybe to 50 would be good, I'm starting to need 2 full energy that's after my two wizard schools, and adventure returned to be able to come close to clear my kingdom and I'm not even tapping the coin only buildings unless by accident or for a quest. So I'd like a max energy increase .

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast