Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition to Bring Back Kaz

Rhino Keeper
    It would be great if he would not only return but walk around in the kingdom too. A green man is just what the kingdom needs!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Oh ! KAZ Is absolutely adorable, lol Yes you are reading correctly ADORABLE
    Yes please TL bring Kaz back, and you can make Thurston disappear instead! (cue evil laugh mwahaha)
    Gosh I hate this guy, especially when he stomps around me, while am fighting beasts, passes by as if nothing is happening!
    "Hey could you help me here? Lend a hand?, why don'tcha?! "
    Wish I could strip him to his shorts and put him back where I found him lol
    Indeed! I'm sure Kaz wouldn't just walk by when you are fighting wild boars, etc. The only thing Thurston seems really s****ed at "hunting" is rootbeers at the tavern!

Count me in, I'm signing it. I just built his mansion. I don't want him gone at all. No no.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    i agree! i imagine once he's back we'll have something to do with all this feral magic. ive been thinking maybe he comes back changed from the feral magic the boars have and we actually have to rescue him again.

Executive Chef
    I could be wrong but I'm pretty semi sure :-) that the last thing ivy said with this last goal for the faerie bridge when they found out who was stealing all the buried black spherical ball things was...Kaz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunerasilver View Post
    Indeed! I'm sure Kaz wouldn't just walk by when you are fighting wild boars, etc. The only thing Thurston seems really s****ed at "hunting" is rootbeers at the tavern!
    Lol absolutely
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12