Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Bring Back Kaz

Host(ess)

Petition to Bring Back Kaz

Tired of demanding Faeries? Shudder every time you plant a strawberry or go to pick a mushroom for fear of the inevitable boars that will result? Miss conversing with a gruff green man? I know I am!

What happened to Taz and why haven't we sent out a search party or recur operation for our missing troll friend?!?!

If you miss Kaz, and want TL to do something about it, sign this petition to bring Kaz back.

~ A concerned kingdom ruler

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't even got him yet. Lol. I am a really slow player trying build feasts for adventures right now. But I will help you by signing bc I know others have posted the same concern.

Farm Supplier
    I am with you on this. I miss Kaz and his "whaddyawant" way of talking. I've named a troll in my forest game after him. I want that brave independent thinker back. Life in my Queendom just isn't the same without him. I give his place an airing at least once a day - though it may be that trolls prefer mustiness - hoping to find him...... Or maybe a ransom note???

Executive Chef
    After the teaser/cliffhanger ending to the Faerie Bridge Update, it would seem Kaz is indeed back. Whether Ivy's hiding him in her hut or he ran away for some reason, I guess we will find out next Faerie Update. If not, I will be very disappointed... Love Kaz dearly, teef and all
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    Kaz has only departed today for me, will miss him. Hope he's back soon.

Fashion Designer
    Love the big guy, it would be great to have him back. Did he ever walk around the kingdom?

Executive Chef
    No. He never did. Just showed up in the dialog pop-ups.

I too want Kaz to return - why are none of the other characters concerned about him? He's been gone AGES! And when he comes back I want him to walk around the Kingdom like all the other characters please TL

Farm Supplier
    Only on part three of the troll tribe! I can't wait to get his house! But if he has a house on the board, why wouldn't he be a character like everyone else ?

Executive Chef
    Oh ! KAZ Is absolutely adorable, lol Yes you are reading correctly ADORABLE
    Yes please TL bring Kaz back, and you can make Thurston disappear instead! (cue evil laugh mwahaha)
    Gosh I hate this guy, especially when he stomps around me, while am fighting beasts, passes by as if nothing is happening!
    "Hey could you help me here? Lend a hand?, why don'tcha?! "
    Wish I could strip him to his shorts and put him back where I found him lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast