Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : Update 11/6/2014 ??

Rhino Keeper
    Before the weekly updates there used to not be an update for months.
    Chill people.

Executive Chef
    Whilst it is disappointing not to have an update, we have just completed a major event and it looks like there are new fortunes which are likely to be triggered after a couple of collections. I sometimes wonder if we behave like spoilt kids who don't get what we want when we don't get an update. Having said that it would be nice to be kept informed. I also have no goals in my book to work on and would like to have a fresh set of goals.

Executive Chef
    It is bizarre that there is no word at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Maybe we got spoiled, because I read somewhere that updates didn't happen every week at the start of the game.
    There was a huge gap in updates a while ago. It really seemed CS was over. Admins changed, we started getting regular updates, and more importantly communication.

So going through this drought of communication and updates again is a bit worrisome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Whilst it is disappointing not to have an update, we have just completed a major event and it looks like there are new fortunes which are likely to be triggered after a couple of collections. I sometimes wonder if we behave like spoilt kids who don't get what we want when we don't get an update. Having said that it would be nice to be kept informed. I also have no goals in my book to work on and would like to have a fresh set of goals.
    Have you gotten a pop up about the Fortune Teller tent?! Because I got nothing until now!
    I suppose, because we are passionate about CS, we are behaving like spoiled brats lol, but then again confirming or negating an update doesn't take much time does it?!
    Let's consider it a good PR on behalf of TL lol.
    Yep No Goals' book for me either!
    I think there's no update, or TL staff would have posted something already.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post

So going through this drought of communication and updates again is a bit worrisome.
    Totally agree !

Rhino Keeper
    Have you gotten a pop up about the Fortune Teller tent?! Because I got nothing until now!
    I suppose, because we are passionate about CS, we are behaving like spoiled brats lol, but then again confirming or negating an update doesn't take much time does it?!
    No not spoilt brats how about let down clients, it wouldn't have taken a staff member of TL one minute to post that there would be no update, you forget this is a business, some of us pay for gems. Good manners would be good PR.

Fashion Designer
    No I have not received a pop up regarding new fortunes. I do have the sticky fortune still open though so I don't know if that's why I haven't received the notification or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    No not spoilt brats how about let down clients, it wouldn't have taken a staff member of TL one minute to post that there would be no update, you forget this is a business, some of us pay for gems. Good manners would be good PR.
    Actually no I did not forget it is a business for them, I pay for my gems as well, and that is why I said taking the the time to post a confirmation or negation is considered a good PR.
    Maybe I didn't phrase my post clearly ?

Executive Chef
    On my daughters account which i only use once a day for gifting purposes it popped up about the new fortunes. As I already had my pop ups on my active games it hasn't popped up yet.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast