Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : Update 11/6/2014 ??

Executive Chef
    It really does feel like abandonment since the beginning of the year up through September we had clues and previews,now we can't even get a "nope,no update"(which I believe we didn't get one last week either).not a strong way to convince me to buy gems,which every year I do on Black Friday ,I just hoard my iTunes cards and go nuts,and the way I'm getting bored with most of the TL games I play,Castle was one that never got kicked off the "buy gems for on BF" list,but if no effort gets put in by TL,then no effort to redeem codes will be put in by me

FOR SALE:

Fully expanded kingdom. All inhabitants come with property and pay rent on time. Property contains large kingdom with castle and royal buildings. Immense entertainment area with jousting arena, amphitheater, and 4 theaters with ample seating for all guests. A spectacular royal garden with 2 conservatories and 2 greenhouses awaits you situated on a lavish grove of apple, orange and lemon trees. Garden is home to some very lovely faeries. Situated just outside the royal area is a large subdivision for all of your constituents in 4 cottages and is currently home to a princess, witch, and troll king. The subdivision is within walking distance to a recently updated village for all of your shopping, dining, and educational needs. A short stone's throw from downtown, you'll find a massive industrial area which includes 2 mines, 2 deep mines, 2 mills, 2 workshops, 2 forges, and a tinker camp. If you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, country life awaits on a massive farm. Farm comes complete with 60 acres of crops and another 60 acres dedicated to cows, sheep, pigs and chickens along with deidicated hatcheries and stables.

Buy today for AN UPDATE. Moving, must sell.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by napertown View Post
    FOR SALE:

Fully expanded kingdom. All inhabitants come with property and pay rent on time. Property contains large kingdom with castle and royal buildings. Immense entertainment area with jousting arena, amphitheater, and 4 theaters with ample seating for all guests. A spectacular royal garden with 2 conservatories and 2 greenhouses awaits you situated on a lavish grove of apple, orange and lemon trees. Garden is home to some very lovely faeries. Situated just outside the royal area is a large subdivision for all of your constituents in 4 cottages and is currently home to a princess, witch, and troll king. The subdivision is within walking distance to a recently updated village for all of your shopping, dining, and educational needs. A short stone's throw from downtown, you'll find a massive industrial area which includes 2 mines, 2 deep mines, 2 mills, 2 workshops, 2 forges, and a tinker camp. If you need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, country life awaits on a massive farm. Farm comes complete with 60 acres of crops and another 60 acres dedicated to cows, sheep, pigs and chickens along with deidicated hatcheries and stables.

Buy today for AN UPDATE. Moving, must sell.
    LOL LOVE ❤️It
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm trying to find out for us, haven't heard back yet. will let you know if I hear anything further, unless posted here first by TL. I was looking forward to something to do too.....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    It really does feel like abandonment since the beginning of the year up through September we had clues and previews,now we can't even get a "nope,no update"(which I believe we didn't get one last week either).not a strong way to convince me to buy gems,which every year I do on Black Friday ,I just hoard my iTunes cards and go nuts,and the way I'm getting bored with most of the TL games I play,Castle was one that never got kicked off the "buy gems for on BF" list,but if no effort gets put in by TL,then no effort to redeem codes will be put in by me

Yes All we want want is a "Nay or Yea" for update.
    I buy gems almost everytime there's a sale, stash them aside, just in case I might need them,I did use a hefty bunch in the halloween event!

Executive Chef
    And I just noticed there are No managers or TL staff online,wow,so nice to know that even though they know Castle folk will have questions about no update again,no one there cares enough to reassure customers

Executive Chef
    And thank you spirit wind for being brave enough to step into the fray

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I'm trying to find out for us, haven't heard back yet. will let you know if I hear anything further, unless posted here first by TL. I was looking forward to something to do too.....
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Thanks SpiritWind00 Crossing my fingers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Oooops! usually I really stop doing anything on update day.
    I simply plant and collect, tend to my cows/ pigs/ chickens, you know the stuff that doesn't require resources, until I am sure there's an update AND the new goal doesn't require resources I already spent, just to be on the safe side
    Me too, but I waited for the update time I assumed it would be with the daylight saving change.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Me too, but I waited for the update time I assumed it would be with the daylight saving change.
    Fat chance,but eh,let's give em 20 more minutes

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast