Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Castle Story : Update 11/6/2014 ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    We are not unreasonable people (I hope). It's just: when you're used to something and things change it would ne nice and better for the stress-level if there's information regarding it!

We are used to a weekly update. Yes, a luxury maybe, but is has become a routine. And I think why most of us are upset about: we do understand when something has come up (sickness, changing in staff.etc.), but inform people!!
    The least staff could have done is inform the moderators, so they can inform the forum...
    While I respect your opinion here, I'm not sure that it's right to speak on behalf of "most of us", saying we are upset. Myself and two of my neighbours were talking about how we appreciate a re-stocking break. Also there are thousands out there not on Level 50, with plenty to do, who don't even notice there's no update. So, while I am sure there are plenty that feel as you do, perhaps it's best not to assume that "most of us" feel as you do. Just my 5 cents worth.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    While I respect your opinion here, I'm not sure that it's right to speak on behalf of "most of us", saying we are upset. Myself and two of my neighbours were talking about how we appreciate a re-stocking break. Also there are thousands out there not on Level 50, with plenty to do, who don't even notice there's no update. So, while I am sure there are plenty that feel as you do, perhaps it's best not to assume that "most of us" feel as you do. Just my 5 cents worth.
    I agree with you. I too appreciate a re-stocking break.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post

To make myself clear:
    why most of us who are upset are upset about is....

And my point was about the lack of communication, not as much no update!
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    ....why most of us who are upset are upset about is....

......communication!
    BINGO!

I'm happy for those who can use the time to restock. I used the Halloween event to do so, sending 3x adventures per day.

I appreciate the heads up when there is no update or a delay (as in the recent illness, etc). I'm sure TL has to realize some of us do some crazy things around update time, which wouldn't be done if we knew there was no update.

Since there is silence this week, I'm going to hope for the notion that they have some fantastic thanksgiving and holiday season events in the works.
    Last edited by enaid03; 11-07-14 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Typo

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Duplicated post:

The update this week is new fortunes from the Fortune Tent. the main thread has now been updated with the names of the new fortunes. We now just have to work out now what they do!

Am closing related threads now as the update has been confirmed by PikaSquirrel.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....PDATED-11-7-14

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910