Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story : Update 11/6/2014 ??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    No I have not received a pop up regarding new fortunes. I do have the sticky fortune still open though so I don't know if that's why I haven't received the notification or not.
    I closed the sticky fortune like 2 months ago, so no it is not why you did not get it.
    Maybe it will pop up for us tomorrow, who knows?
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-06-14 at 03:19 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    No I have not received a pop up regarding new fortunes. I do have the sticky fortune still open though so I don't know if that's why I haven't received the notification or not.
    I finished with the Sticky Fortune about 2 months ago, so I don't think it is the reason.
    Maybe different time zones?! who knows.

Oops got posted twice lol

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    On my daughters account which i only use once a day for gifting purposes it popped up about the new fortunes. As I already had my pop ups on my active games it hasn't popped up yet.
    I just checked my game still no notification, maybe will get tomorrow who knows ?!

Rhino Keeper
    It seems many people forgot that there used to be months before new content was released. So if there is no update you can:

1. Work on any existing goals
    2. Restock on everything for the next time-limited event
    3. Max out your faerie building supplies

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post

I just checked my game still no notification, maybe will get tomorrow who knows ?!
    If you had already opened your game before the new fortunes were added, you will still have the new fortunes, but you will not see the pop up until tomorrow.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    It's weird that a moderator didn't post anything about there not being an update, since they're usually pretty good about letting us know. But this can be good, because I needed to build up my supplies anyway.

The Honorable Panda
    Mod Spiritwind did post earlier that she would check on the updates.

I have also put in a request to see if the new Fortunes is the only update this week.

Also guys, keep in mind that on most forums developers usually never show up on the forum. Their job is to design the games. When the developers come on to talk to us, they doing this on their own personal time.

I feel that we have been very lucky having weekly updates. There may be times when we skip a week or maybe two, but there are still tons of things to do in the game to prepare for the next updates.

Glimmergate did let us know last week that the team was sick and they are playing catch up, so lets all give them a little break.

Once the mods or CMs get any firm information on updates, we will jump on and let you guys know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I've only been playing since May and have only just started to look forward to the updates. I didn't know a time without them, hence I almost expect them to be there. I still have plenty of goals left but now about to be at the Glimmergate and dragon bottleneck. I don't classified myself as spoilt but if you get used to something you miss it when it's not there.

Consequently I've busied myself this evening upgrading buildings, sending items to the magic forge which I held on to as I didn't want to use my resources before a potential update.

I'm lucky at the moment as I still have things to do but I don't relish the day I'm waiting for an update because there is nothing else to do.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, we are really lucky to have the great moderators and game developers we have. I love that about this game. I only mentioned it because of how prompt they usually are. I don't even mean for it to come off as a complaint, because I'm perfectly content to wait until next week.

ETA: Also, we did get a update on the Halloween quest on a Friday, which was probably because it was a timed event. But it would be cool to get confirmation there is no update this week, just to be sure.
    Last edited by brenstal; 11-06-14 at 04:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you had already opened your game before the new fortunes were added, you will still have the new fortunes, but you will not see the pop up until tomorrow.
    Thanks Are we going to have the fortune in the Goals' book like last time ? !
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-06-14 at 04:21 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Perhaps we (and the developers) are getting a break this week, before starting into something for Thanksgiving....
    I was hoping for an update, too, though.
    Ah, so it goes. ;-)

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast