Thread: Are we going to have a thanksgiving world event?

New Resident

Talking Are we going to have a thanksgiving world event?

I've thinking about DS and how Fantasy forest story has been getting similar things like world events. So are we going to have a Fantasy Forest Story Thanksgiving?
    Last edited by 2554HP; 11-17-14 at 02:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 2554HP View Post
    I've honking about DS and how Fantasy forest story has been getting similar things like world events. So are we going to have a Fantasy Forest Story Thanksgiving?
    Quite possible, but hopefully they go back to the pattern of a monthly 2-week event. If they've decided to shift to 3-week events, they may offer them every two months instead of every month. In that case, we may not see another until December -- a Christmas/New-Year celebration perhaps.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

I'm hoping for a break until December preferably. But only because I'm busy moving at the end of this month and don't need this game distracting me from real life obligations
    Daily player of Forest Fantasy Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland. I welcome new neighbors in all games. ID: kita_drisk

Rhino Keeper
    i would imagine that they wouldn't. not only is it extremely close to the last event, but thanksgiving at this time of year is only celebrated by the united states. it isn't multi-regional, so if they decided to go that route, players in any other area would be involved for something that didn't really have anything to do with them. it's more likely that they'll put out a christmas one and then possibly one for easter.
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

The Honorable Panda
    We will not know until its here! Personally I hope before we get the next event, that more features are added to the game, so we will have more ways of getting pumpkins or whatever the main item to collect will be. I got a little stressed over this last event! LOL

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I hope not at least after holidays and it's hard to find pumpkins since there's one tree nest. You have to check in often

Fashion Designer
    Well, juuuuuust in case, before I go to bed tonight, I'm planting all 20-hour crops. Tomorrow is when we would ordinarily see the November World Event if they were sticking to the regular schedule of 14-day events. So...
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Well, juuuuuust in case, before I go to bed tonight, I'm planting all 20-hour crops. Tomorrow is when we would ordinarily see the November World Event if they were sticking to the regular schedule of 14-day events. So...
    Great plan!!!

ETA: Am I the only one unable to leave this thread until I've watched KP's gif play at least a dozen times each time? lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Great plan!!!

ETA: Am I the only one unable to leave this thread until I've watched KP's gif play at least a dozen times each time? lol
    Lmao, I keep doing the same thing!