Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 11-5-14

Fashion Designer
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ighlight=Egypt

I knew there was another teaser that didn't show the ovens that ended up being a goal, it was the Egyptian theme. It had the counters, but neither appliance. But, still no way to say for sure if this will be a goal update or not, but still a chance that it is.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    It's not a goal??? First wednesday of month should be goal in both RS and BS
    Yes, in general that's true, however every now and then Restaurant Story releases goals in the second Wednesday of the month... from memory I think it's happened twice this year already..

Go trains!! Wooooo!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ighlight=Egypt

I knew there was another teaser that didn't show the ovens that ended up being a goal, it was the Egyptian theme. It had the counters, but neither appliance. But, still no way to say for sure if this will be a goal update or not, but still a chance that it is.
    but the egyptian teaser had the foods in the pic, even if it didn't have the ovens. and there's 2 large items in this teaser, the locomotive and the dining car. i could see the...what is that thing called? with the 2 people and the lever in the middle to make the cart go on the train tracks?...anyway, i could see that as a mid-way goal prize, but then what would the final prize be, and where would the other item come into it?

anyway, we'll all find out soon enough.
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-05-14 at 07:17 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    but the egyptian teaser had the foods in the pic, even if it didn't have the ovens. and there's 2 large items in this teaser, the locomotive and the dining car. i could see the...what is that thing called? with the 2 people and the lever in the middle to make the cart go on the train tracks?...anyway, i could see that as a mid-way goal prize, but then what would the final prize be, and where would the other item come into it?

Doesn't the Egyptian theme have 4 floor items and no wall items? The hound, the cat, the sarcophagus and the final goal? And the counters were missing from this entirely, and I would assume there has to be one, unless there has been updates without counters.

I kinda wish they would mention goals in the teasers if it's going to not follow the 1st and 2nd Wednesday formula, but I guess that's only the part gifter in me talking, since I like to hold gifts for goal days lol.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post

Plus, most final goal prizes are 4x4, whereas the train looks to be 2x4 in the preview. On a side note, that would make it difficult to place with the dining piece, which looks like it's 3x3 in the preview. If these are goals, maybe it's actually 4x4 and the train is a middle prize?

Either way, we'll find out soon LOL
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    I wish TL would just post goals on the first of every month PERIOD. DONE! I also wish that if it's a box...they would say it's a box. Why always the shroud of mystery? *spooky whistle* Seriously, some of us try to strike a balance between game play and real life and it would be easier to do if they would make things more black and white.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I got really excited when I saw the update for Bakery Story. I really want Thanksgiving items!
    I hope these are goal items though. I want that Dining Car.
    Sorry BigBux3 but I think the pictured items, are part of a box. :-/ I for one don't feel that updates should ever be boxes. EVER. it's not very inclusive. Some folks can't afford to always spend money on gems. Seems that TL is ALWAYS gearing things towards those that dedicate cash to their cause. *gags* Evidence: Last weeks Halloween update, was extremely Gem Heavy!!
    Last edited by Jeldon2864; 11-05-14 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Additional ranting. LoL

Rhino Keeper
    nothing on android yet...

Executive Chef
    I don't like this update but I do see a cute couple eating at the table. I hope it's not gems.

Executive Chef
    This could be a box update. No ovens mean no goals.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast