Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 11-5-14

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Story Update 11-5-14

Don?t forget your ticket and luggage! Make sure you don?t end up on the wrong side of the railroad! Stay on track with the Train Conductor in Restaurant Story!

Be sure these items are all aboard the train:

• Dining Car
    • Railroad Table
    • Caboose Stool
    Well, it's not fall/thanksgiving related, so that's a disappointment for some I'm sure. Which is not to say that the following updates won't be, so there's still hope. Since Bakery got a Thanksgiving box, I'd assume that the next non-goal one for RS could be the same or similar?

That being said, I actually like the items here for the most part, that little corner dining item is nice. Always glad to have another "character" to use and the theme is interesting overall. I may try to fit it in somehow.

Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-14 at 03:22 PM.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    The train reminds me of the holiday express 1 in BS from years ago! Overall nice, the blue man will be another of my waiters.

Could it be goals with the tables, chairs and floor decorations? I was really hoping for new fall-themed ovens.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I didn't really think about the fact that we don't see the ovens and counters. But since I assume there are counters with this update, they maybe just didn't have room to fit them in to the shot? Or maybe they weren't ready for the teaser? I want to say another goal update didn't show the food part either and it turned out to be goals, but I can't remember what it was...or if I'm just mistaken. Either way, I guess we'll just have to wait, unless someone from TL wants to hop in and confirm if it's a goal or not? o.o
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    I'm thinking goals the way this is looking. If so, glad it's not Thanksgiving goals! Hope at some point we get autumn decor....and NO.....Autumn is NOT THANKSGIVING, ITS A SEASON!!!! Would like AUTUMN decor, NOT ugly ,hideous Turkeys roaming my restaurant!!!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    i think no on goals (because of the lack of food or ovens in the pic, not that that's a 100% indicator). i think the locomotive might be cute for christmas, although i wouldn't buy it right now. i will wait for a price on the conductor but may get him for when i bring my thanksgiving parade from last year back out. he could be in that.

i do wish it had been fall related. there's so little time for autumn updates compared to the other seasons, once you take away weeks where halloween and thanksgiving updates are expected. and then this year summer updates continued long past the time they should have (speaking for myself and my fellow northern hemisphere residents, not the australians on the forum, obviously). i'm glad that i had a lot of lovely fall stuff to put out (or that i will put out after i finally let go of my halloween decor--it's just so cute) but i always like to add new items.

so now that we have trains, we had planes before, i think we've had every possible iteration of boat in the world, and there are several car & motorcycle/bike decorations hanging around, are we done with transportation themes yet?
    Last edited by twospoons; 11-04-14 at 05:57 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I got really excited when I saw the update for Bakery Story. I really want Thanksgiving items!
    I hope these are goal items though. I want that Dining Car.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Plenty of players begged for Halloween items and i was one of the few sighing with relief each time we were offered different items, but my turn to be selfish now i vote for the turkeys lol
    back to the teaser, hope no boring goals (unless prizes are fab ive decided to ******* them so many coins spent on useless tiles tables and so on) but the train theme seems interesting, but the teaser shows too few elements to make this train realistic so lets wait
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Farm Supplier
    Please be goal please be goal it looks so cute!
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    Glad to see a new theme that's not just seasonal again. Seems pretty cool and different. Also glad it's not a box or goals. Normal updates are the best. The Dining Car looks like a recycled display from last vday's display in RS, forget the name, but it has the same kids sitting by the table holding hands just like that, just different color clothes and food. That being said, it looks interesting enough.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 11-04-14 at 07:08 PM.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast