Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheep!!

Farm Supplier

Sheep!!

CS is so cruel...... Exactly 12 hours after the Halloween event was over, I got a goal was asking me to construct 5 ROPE. Rope!! Why is this cruel? Rope is made of two materials that got depleted in the Halloween event: wool and fur. Each rope needs 12 wool and 5 fur... Which means I need 60 wool?! And I was just about to start saving my wool for the windmill that has been under construction for months.
    I guess my question is, that I heard there is an adventure that gives a sheep as a very rare drop? Which adventure is that? thanks for reading!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The bandits one and dark caves and desert sands are your best bets for animal drops. I've got all my gem animals this way (baaaa one sheep which I bought to keep up with the wool needed). They are rare drops though. I hope you get one! It's such a good surprise when you see the box above the castle!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The bandits one and dark caves and desert sands are your best bets for animal drops. I've got all my gem animals this way (baaaa one sheep which I bought to keep up with the wool needed). They are rare drops though. I hope you get one! It's such a good surprise when you see the box above the castle!
    I agree! I've gotten a few gem things like the lemon tree and purple cow from adventures and I hope to add to my collection! Thank you for your help!!

Executive Chef
    I got a sheep from an adventure but it was so long ago I'm afraid I do not recall which adventure it was, sorry. Probably bandits. I'm sure I didn't have desert sands available yet when I got it, and probably not dark caves yet either.

But I haven't gotten anything actually useful from an adventure for many, many weeks. I actually pretty much stopped bothering to adventure for a while. But I just opened the plume hive and I need faerie supplies so I'm regular adventuring again now that there is no more trick-or-treating to be done.

Back before I quiet adventuring for a while, I got a sheep, 2 maple trees, a lemon tree, 2 glimmerdust troves, and 4 dark cave formations in addition to the 9 overgrown benches and other assorted decorations.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I got a sheep from an adventure but it was so long ago I'm afraid I do not recall which adventure it was, sorry. Probably bandits. I'm sure I didn't have desert sands available yet when I got it, and probably not dark caves yet either.

But I haven't gotten anything actually useful from an adventure for many, many weeks. I actually pretty much stopped bothering to adventure for a while. But I just opened the plume hive and I need faerie supplies so I'm regular adventuring again now that there is no more trick-or-treating to be done.

Back before I quiet adventuring for a while, I got a sheep, 2 maple trees, a lemon tree, 2 glimmerdust troves, and 4 dark cave formations in addition to the 9 overgrown benches and other assorted decorations.
    That is some great adventure luck. As soon as I'm done with the feral land adventures I am going to try' do you remember which one you got most of those prizes from?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    That is some great adventure luck. As soon as I'm done with the feral land adventures I am going to try' do you remember which one you got most of those prizes from?
    Thanks but that is over the course of about 7 months, and I used to adventure every day without fail, PLUS the barracks 3 days a week, so it's not really all that lucky over that amount to time. The dark cave formations are only from dark caves. I only started keeping track of what I got on what adventures a couple months ago. But the since then I got the lemon tree in the Desert Sands, most recent glimmerdust trove from from Roaming Bandits, and the second maple tree from Feral Lands. The last non-decoration box I got from an adventure was 2 months ago, on 9/3 I got a dark cave formation (from Dark Caves of course). Since then, nada.

Rhino Keeper
    It's extremely hit or miss so another option is to wait until there are games to install and use those gems to purchase a sheep.

Executive Chef
    I just remembered I got a bunch of orange trees on adventures, too. And a red trillium plant. Long enough ago I don't remember which adventure though.

There are lots of great things to be gotten in adventures. They are just very rare.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    It's extremely hit or miss so another option is to wait until there are games to install and use those gems to purchase a sheep.
    ... But I don't know if the wool is worth spending gems for a sheep on. I once spent gems for a pink pig so I could have more truffles, but then I got sir piggles and now I have truffles galore. So I regret that gem purchase :/

Executive Chef
    As long as I've been playing, a sheep is the only animal that I have not received from an adventure. I bought one ages ago and still think it is the best long term investment I've made. I collect from him every time I can so I tend to stay maxed on wool, which is a good thing as often as we need wool for the special events and quests. And you are going to need a steady source of wool once you decide to start building your windmill.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast