Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Razorback (Gem-Fire) 11-4-2014

YES!! I FINALLY got that evil red pig after 50 or more pyro ponies!! O_O And I was able to do it without exploiting any glitches or backdoor mistakes, so yeah for me!! ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBunnyDragon View Post
    YES!! I FINALLY got that evil red pig after 50 or more pyro ponies!! O_O And I was able to do it without exploiting any glitches or backdoor mistakes, so yeah for me!! ^_^
    Congrats, that's awesome!!!

What is the best combo for this cutie

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately pyro pony and unicorn. You might have to go through a lot of one hour fails but it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Unfortunately pyro pony and unicorn. You might have to go through a lot of one hour fails but it is what it is
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    ...and it's still the shortest fail compared to other combos of Unicorn paired with Fire hybrids. So maybe not so unfortunate.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I took a couple screenshots of this creature who is the boss in level 70 of the Thorilla battlegrounds:

Remember my earlier complaints that this looked more like a regular hog and not a boar because it had no tusks?

Well, it actually does have tusks; it just wasn't as obvious to me while the mouth was open. LOL. But the tusks seem more prominent now, with a longer, narrower snout more befitting a boar. The artwork was updated to create a leaner, meaner beast.

I wonder what the epic looks like NOW.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

I've got to say, I loved the look of this beastie from the moment I saw him in the battlegrounds (after I got over the shock of having to fight a gem-fire hybrid I'd never seen before)! Wild boars are scary/awesome and I'm excited to see a creature that's not what I think of as a "charismatic mammal". Big cats and flying horses are great, but give me some variety. After three straight days of breeding Pyro and Unicorn, I still haven't gotten him, so I'll have to console myself with my even-more-awesome-looking Arboar.

(Also, I'm kicking myself because I kept checking this thread after the Ruby Razorback came out, but didn't actually read through to the revelation about breeding with Steam Trunk. I could have taken advantage of that if only I'd read the WHOLE thread. I've learned my lesson!)

Farm Supplier
    This piggie looks tough. Hopefully next gem creature will be a cutie.

Farm Supplier
    WOO HOO!!! I just got a Ruby Razorback with Crystal Unicorn and Pyro Pony! I'm so excited now! I thought it would take a lot longer for me to breed him, but I've had a really lucky day today. I was also able to breed a Vinotaur so that I can try for the Treasure Toucan. Fingers crossed that my luck continues when my Vinotaur is able to breed because I really want that Toucan!
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40