Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby Razorback (Gem-Fire) 11-4-2014

Farm Supplier
    Darn it! When the Steam Trunk tourney was going on, I decided that I didnt really like the look of it, so I didn't spend any gems to win it (I wasn't having very good luck with those last few battles). Boy, am I regretting that decision now! Oh, well. I would've missed the loophole anyway because I just saw the posts now. I'll have to make sure that I try harder for tournament animals in the future even if I don't care for them, and I will be checking this forum more often so I don't miss anything! Congrats to all who were able to get Ruby Razorback so quickly! I guess I'll go back to my Crystal Unicorn/Pyro Pony combo and sit through all of the 1-hour fails. *sigh*
    Last edited by gammarayburst; 11-06-14 at 04:50 AM.
    I currently play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story.
    Dragon Story: 🌟Andromeda🌟 Level 150
    Fantasy Forest Story: ✨Jupiter Woods✨ Level 40

Host(ess)
    I missed out on the glitch, by the time I saw this, my Steamtrunk was already taken out of my breeding list! Congrats to everyone that got to take advantage of that

But thankfully, after literally hatching about 20 Ponies in a row, finally got her

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msb283 View Post
    I missed out on the glitch, by the time I saw this, my Steamtrunk was already taken out of my breeding list! Congrats to everyone that got to take advantage of that

But thankfully, after literally hatching about 20 Ponies in a row, finally got her
    Congrats !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gammarayburst View Post
    I guess I'll go back to my Crystal Unicorn/Pyro Pony combo and sit through all of the 1-hour fails. *sigh*
    At least you have a unicorn! ;-) I am still trying every day to get one, as are both of my kids.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    At least you have a unicorn! ;-) I am still trying every day to get one, as are both of my kids.
    Same here so you aren't alone. The million dollar question is when are we going to get unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone! Steamtrunk wasn't intended to able to use in the Breeding Garden, so the game team removed it as an option to use. Sorry for the inconvenience! Best of luck breeding the new Ruby Razorback!
    I hope you guys change your mind and allow us to breed for him and with him :-) Maybe as a Christmas prezzie? I think he's cute :-) I tried to breed him before I found out he was a tournament prize

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Just got my 45 hour breed. Wooh. Hoooo! Used steamtrunk after many try's with pony.
    I truly want to thank you for sharing with us your combo right away. You did give us all a chance to get this ultra rare.
    For those who lost on this opportunity, I'm rooting for you and hope you get it soon.
    We all need to get along in this forum and root for each. Negative feelings are never good.
    Also I'm sending unicorn baby dust to all that are trying to breed that little cutie !!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-14 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Discussion mod actions- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    I truly want to thank you for sharing with us your combo right away. You did give us all a chance to get this ultra rare.
    For those who lost on this opportunity, I'm rooting for you and hope you get it soon.
    We all need to get along in this forum and root for each. Negative feelings are never good.
    Also I'm sending unicorn baby dust to all that are trying to breed that little cutie !!!

Your welcome. Just doing what everyone on this forum does.....share info. I do enjoy playing this game, it is a challenge to get the right breeds. I also enjoy reading all posts. Keeps me entertained, and also has helped me advance faster in this game. So thank you....to all who post your tips, suggestions, ideas, charts, graphs, list, etc. please don't stop. We all need a llitle help once in a while. But new day..new challenge...
    Breed those razorbacks people!!!! I personally still need a crystal dragon. Any ideas?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-14 at 11:21 AM. Reason: discussing mod actions- see forum rules
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    Your welcome. Just doing what everyone on this forum does.....share info. I do enjoy playing this game, it is a challenge to get the right breeds. I also enjoy reading all posts. Keeps me entertained, and also has helped me advance faster in this game. So thank you....to all who post your tips, suggestions, ideas, charts, graphs, list, etc. please don't stop. We all need a llitle help once in a while. But new day..new challenge...
    Breed those razorbacks people!!!! I personally still need a crystal dragon. Any ideas?
    My only advice on breeding an emerald is a lot of patience during the 100 fails of panda and unicorn. I know others have bred it with unicorn and the troll or with other animal combos. I can't sit through 10 hours or more of failed attemps. But I can deal with one hour fails. I got mine probably after 100 tries, so at least a week of trying, but I managed it.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-14 at 11:21 AM. Reason: edited quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    My only advice on breeding an emerald is a lot of patience during the 100 fails of panda and unicorn. I know others have bred it with unicorn and the troll or with other animal combos. I can't sit through 10 hours or more of failed attemps. But I can deal with one hour fails. I got mine probably after 100 tries, so at least a week of trying, but I managed it.
    Thanks for advice... Been trying with pandas...fails..fails and more fails.... But like you cannot sit through long hour fails, so I haven't tried many other nature animals...so back to pandas.
    Good luck to all trying for razorback.. From reading first post on this thread, looks like most achieved ruby with a pyro pony.
    stormId: GreasedLightening