Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelflare Dragon- 11-4-14 (IOS) Crafting LIMITED

Stuck on Icecrown 10, lost Diamond, Guardian and Soccer. Dark Angel is evolving. Anyone had a go at him and what dragons are good besides Diamond Hybrids?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I don't see a 'limited' tag on it yet at the craft shop though! And have not seen a pop-up of some sort... or did they overlook it because of Black Friday? I wish it stays until the 5th cause I'm trying to gather enough crests for a second one. 35 pieces to go but I'm feeling optimistic about it lol
    If there's no pop up, probably the dragon will be only removed on 5th of December, I hope that your opponents will be easy ones so you are able to craft your 2nd Steelflare, I already have my 2nd

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Stuck on Icecrown 10, lost Diamond, Guardian and Soccer. Dark Angel is evolving. Anyone had a go at him and what dragons are good besides Diamond Hybrids?
    I have only ever got him down with a diamond so I would heal yours up and go again Good luck Lips xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Alternate diamonds with baby fire or champ.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    If there's no pop up, probably the dragon will be only removed on 5th of December, I hope that your opponents will be easy ones so you are able to craft your 2nd Steelflare, I already have my 2nd
    I'm planning to trade my second to get an Onyx lol do you know if it gives a large one or a small one? Cause the w/k/a says not all champs could be traded in exchange for a large one, and all this effort for just a small onyx sucks. XD

Executive Chef
    Steelflare is super rare champ so you got a large black gem

In the past , we had some rare champ (templar) : these one gives small black gem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post

In the past , we had some rare champ (templar) : these one gives small black gem
    Ohhh I see! It makes sense then lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I'm planning to trade my second to get an Onyx lol do you know if it gives a large one or a small one? Cause the w/k/a says not all champs could be traded in exchange for a large one, and all this effort for just a small onyx sucks. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post

You are confused Clark_Wayne, Templar it's a Rare dragon, so it's normal that he gives a small gem and not a large gem, the Super Rare dragons are the ones who should give the large gem.
    The dragon that in the past should had give gthe players the large gem was Valkyrie, it's super rare, but TL decided that dragon would give a small gem instead of a large gem.

If TL doesn't prank us again, the Steelfare will give a large onyx gem. And I want to trade my 2nd Steelflare also PepperWoo

New Resident
    Another ugly Champion. :\

Rhino Keeper
    Need 18 more to craft my dragon hopefully I can make