Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Organizing Your Castle

I would love to look at this closer.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have mine organized in quarters, like a small village. The royal garden is of course somewhat crowded now. I have also very few buildings in storage, try to have 2 of each on display. Also useful when quests come.

Note that is the state of my forest before Valentine this year, so some changes through. But the organization is the same.
    Will you please add me? Tattudefairyalso

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tattudefairyalso View Post
    Will you please add me? Tattudefairyalso
    Then just add me ID is the same as the name. Well this is my primary account, and a year old though. Remind me to make a new screen shoot one of this days..
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper

Post-V day rearrangement just complete
    Last edited by echowuuu; 02-17-15 at 09:03 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm trying to upload a pic of my kingdom but it keeps failing

I feel like I'm due another rearrange; I find it quite relaxing. I'm off work this week too, so have plenty of time!

I have mine sectioned out, a city center with the nicer buildings inside surrounded by the white walls, the garden district with the homes and some of the little shops, I ised to have each of the houses here with a back yard with a tree and a pet,but I keep running out of space, I have a troll corner sectioned off, roads to get to every where, at the beginning of the entrance I have my farming, and going I to the city all my carriages and towers for protection, I have one section that's kinda poor for the workshops and behind everything the mines which I think are too big and ugly so I try to hide them. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	18969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	18969

Rhino Keeper

Ivy's corner

A forest for Ivy with mountains in the back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	forest.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	18971

I love decorating and organizing. It's the most fun part of the game! I also have 'quarters'.

That is SO cute! Korlceks Ivy section

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Ooooh I love to do that. A good lookin castle makes me happy. Hihihihi Here is my new Christmas park where everybody in my place can go for a nice walk in the snow.

I'm just now seeing this--it's wonderful! I never thought of having my whole kingdom be decorated for the holidays. I have made a corner, then took it away afterwards. But this is just gorgeous!

Nightclub Owner
    For those that need a hand in creating their amazing garden: Castle story Design Tool

Well I made an update screen shoot of my current layout.

This includes the Flower Frenzy event corner. To be sacrificed once finished.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast