Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11-5-14

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by itsqueenbeee View Post
    I would love to know how to get to the blog ya mentioned! ♥ would you or someone mind sharing a link to the Actual "official" Bakery story blog?? Please!! Thanx ~ Buzzy
    https://blog.teamlava.com/

It's for all of Team Lava games, they just typically release the update teasers for all of the games in one post on Tuesdays. Enjoy
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Nothing for me this week as I don't celebrate such thing as Thanksgiving and I don't open boxes much so I'll save my coins and gems for next week wishing we'll get some early Christmas goals and items

Farm Supplier
    I didn't play during Halloween so for some reason I still have the Halloween goals. I'm completing them for the fun of it so I can unlock the appliances and decorations... But does anyone know why this is happening and if there's a way to get rid of the Halloween goals? I want the new update

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    I didn't play during Halloween so for some reason I still have the Halloween goals. I'm completing them for the fun of it so I can unlock the appliances and decorations... But does anyone know why this is happening and if there's a way to get rid of the Halloween goals? I want the new update
    It's because they haven't expired yet. There should only be a few days left for the Halloween goals (I think 5 at the time I'm posting); once that time frame is up, they'll go away on their own. If you don't want to do the tasks, just leave it alone, but there's no way to get rid of them.

The new update's items are already on the market. If you're looking for a new set of goals, they'll probably be coming next week.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Now... The anxiety for next Wednesday to reach quickly!

Maybe I'll redo my bakery in meantime, I just don't know what theme to do. I don't want it to be a mismatched looking parfait.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 11-06-14 at 12:43 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Autumn items would be nice as not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving and those that do (from other countries)don't necessarily do it in November.
    Feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day! ♡♥♡

Nobody opened the box?
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    I know right? I mean it's 14 MILLION for my next expansion. Crazy

I think the 12th is perfect for thanksgiving goals the goals should be more spread out so I can sell out more items !

Executive Chef
    I'm running out of things to cook

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast