Thread: I have no goals

I have no goals

nothing since Halloween. My last post got closed because apparently there's a new fortune teller goal. It hasn't worked for me. And yes, I have tried force closing the game.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you've finished the faerie goals and have the workshop and the bridge, then that's it - you are up to date and there are no more goals hence why your goal book will be empty. time to restock!

Perhaps try the fun personal goals in this thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ced-players%29

Nightclub Owner
    Well, welcome to the quest-less club. No worry there is always some challenge head. Look at the link in my sig for a start.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I believe the fortune teller tent can take a few days to kick in, I've only jus completed the 2nd fortune and I had to wait a day between each, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I've collected 4 times from my tent and no fortune. But this has happened on occasion, you just need to be patient.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well, welcome to the quest-less club. No worry there is always some challenge head. Look at the link in my sig for a start.
    Thank you for this. You're right, I do still enjoy the game, I just need to work towards other goals.