Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations

So I've already started decorating for Christmas, who else is already decorating? I hope I'm not the only one, I guess I'm just super excited
    Also I have to wait for a month for new Christmas decorations...when are you guys going to start decorating for Christmas?

Rhino Keeper
    I want expand cost lower
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Rhino Keeper
    I thought about doing it and just skipping thanksgiving decor but I need to expand for all of Christmas decor I have. I thought it was too soon but I might decorate the problem is I've only been playing a year I have Christmas version but there's no cohesiveness in the items I like to be able nicely decorate and there mix of classic items I got from 2012 version and last year items that were good but doesn't match anything.

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I thought about doing it and just skipping thanksgiving decor but I need to expand for all of Christmas decor I have. I thought it was too soon but I might decorate the problem is I've only been playing a year I have Christmas version but there's no cohesiveness in the items I like to be able nicely decorate and there mix of classic items I got from 2012 version and last year items that were good but doesn't match anything.
    I've seen few people already decorating, but I'm hoping BS will release the new decorations early December rather than the week before Christmas. I agree, last years were alright but it didn't match, I'm hoping this years will be better.

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully, we get the content BEFORE the Holiday.

Rhino Keeper
    I have.

We dont celebrate Thanksgiving in our country so its straight to Christmas here.

I would like more non snowy Christmas decor. Not everyone has snow at Christmas.

Farm Supplier
    We have sunny Christmas too in Australia! but I havent really decorate for Christmas, as I just started playing this year, I dont have any Christmas decorations yet
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    I was tempted but we are getting goals this week. Maybe Thanksgiving ones

Farm Supplier
    Although Christmas decoration are wonderful, and I always get them, I think it might be nice to include a few Chanukah decorations, too. Whereas the Christmas stuff is always lovely, there are certainly many Chanukah decorations that can be presented. And there are quite a few yummy Chanukah recipes, too. Although a 'Chanukah Bush' and 'Menorah Windows' were available last year, I hope this year they offer many more Chanukah items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanasWindrunner View Post
    We have sunny Christmas too in Australia! but I havent really decorate for Christmas, as I just started playing this year, I dont have any Christmas decorations yet
    Hey there fellow Aussie! I do like a snowy Christmas though. I can't be bothered pulling out my autumn decor again (had to store it all for Halloween) so I think I will skip Thanksgiving as well and go straigh to Christmas. I think I might decorate around mid November and keep it all on display til early January.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast