Thread: FM have you given up on us?

Farm Supplier

FM have you given up on us?

FM have you given up on us? It's seems that way, why won't staf answar us back?

The only answar we get is contact suport and they always respond: we looking in to it or nothing seems wrong to us!

Ppl leaving this game and more will do if you not doing something about the crash and that some can have stronger troops than others. Ppl so mad...

The answar about those crash is not fixing the problem... And you are too long to respond with anything conkreate on any issue.

Plz let us know if you are working on anything and plz fix so all have the same options in the game "FairPlay"

The game will die if nothing going to happen and this is making me a bit sad bc I play for more than two years to come this far and now it seems that it no longer is a joy to stay in this game.

Plz plz plz give us something useful.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I really would like to know if this game will be updated or is worked on because if not, I will leave and search a game where there is maintenance ��

New Resident
    FM. over a year of play and laugh at us.
    new players should know that this game is not worth it, must decide by the clash of clash if a better game, most of our alliance, which is very active, but now we are more clash of clash. this improves anything, and we are the superior and active partnership.

NEW PLAYERS PLEASE NO MONEY IN THIS GAME Lost Time

NOUVEAUX JOUEURS vous pla?t pas d'argent dans ce JEU temps perdu

NEUE SPIELER bitte nicht Geld in dieses Spiel Lost Time

新请各位玩家没有钱在这个游戏中失落的时间

NUEVOS JUGADORES POR FAVOR NO DINERO EN ESTE JUEGO Tiempo Perdido
    Last edited by pinnky32; 11-03-14 at 04:55 AM.

I get the feeling that there are not going to be any more updates.