Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Please sign this petition requiring new expansion :)

Executive Chef

10-28-14 update and still no new expansions

Nope, no expansions with this update either...

Rhino Keeper
    I know I'm pretty sad about that, to be honest. I'm hopeful the next expansion they do uses that meadow shelf directly below the breeding den. I've been eyeing that piece of territory since I first installed the game, wondering when it would be available. I'd much rather the next territory open to us is right below the breeding den site then right across from it. But that's just me...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    I was just coming to post this very same thing. I don't know why I got my hopes up that this time they'd finally let us expand and allow for the ability to have good income from a lot of animals AND variety & decoration in our parks. But no. It's still one OR the other. I'm feeling SO stifled in this game!

Rhino Keeper
    YES. I'm with you, ArcadiaTofu! I'm more relaxed about when the next expansion comes, but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it to be the area underneath the Breeding Den. I've been eyeing that plot of land to place my farms (... and maybe that would prompt me to finally just upgrade them all).

Executive Chef
    I'm selling rares bc no more space. I bet the new expansions with be sometime by thanksgiving

Executive Chef
    please please please please please in the update we should get in an hour or so, PLEASE include new expansions!!!!!

Executive Chef

Please sign this petition requiring new expansion :)

Yup this is the shortest petition you'll ever find:

11/2/2014
    Brooklyn, NY

Re: Much needed expansions.

Dear Team Lava,

Kindly take into consideration our need for new expansions and make it your priority to provide us with such by the end of next week.

Sincerely,
    Your loyal customers !!!

P.s. Guys, please sign it by providing your Storm ID below !!
    Have a great week everyone.

Executive Chef
    11/3/2014
    Queens, NY

Re: Much needed expansions.

Dear Team Lava,

Kindly take into consideration our need for new expansions and make it your priority to provide us with such by the end of next week.

Sincerely,
    zenobia42

Executive Chef
    lol Zenobia ... Thanks !!!
    Seriously guys, if you want expansions, make your feelings known to TL... We need to attract attention so they might make it a priority...
    I wish kooky or Regina will give us some updates on when to expect the new expansions!!

Executive Chef
    Totally agree with this... I have about 2 weeks max before I reach the end of the expansions currently available, and if I can't expand further by then I'm probably done with the game. What's the point of breeding for new creatures if I have nowhere to place them? I'm not selling off my old creatures just to accommodate them when I shouldn't have to. I feel very sorry for anyone who's been stuck without being able to expand for a while. What is TL's problem? Clearly this should be top priority... hopefully they are ready to do it as soon as the tournament is over.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast