Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any ideas???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lisman View Post
    Please don't throw any rotten tomatos at me when I say this that I don't want any new expansion yet, those expantion tickets takes ages to make and I have still plots to open up (at least 5 more). Sure I need space but I like to finnish open my unopen plots up first

It would be fun to have more story about Thomas and Agnes or Ivy and her cooking skunkpies those are always fun reads
    I still have to save up and buy 31 more expansion permits before I can expand to the limits as they are now. But I'm still all for new expansions - for those who have already expanded to the limit mostly, but also because for folks in your and my shoes, we have more choices where to expand to next.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Throwing tomatoes -@ you lol lol Nah just kidding,
    Ok let's compromise You get a new Story about Thomas/ Ivy and her cooking, and we the desperate players waiting for expansions get them as well how about that?!
    *Ducks behind a patch of corn* A compromise is always good. It is hard to please everyone, but I think no one at least doesn't want anything to do with corn this week

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I still have to save up and buy 31 more expansion permits before I can expand to the limits as they are now. But I'm still all for new expansions - for those who have already expanded to the limit mostly, but also because for folks in your and my shoes, we have more choices where to expand to next.
    That is so true, but it just takes so long to craft them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lisman View Post
    *Ducks behind a patch of corn* A compromise is always good. It is hard to please everyone, but I think no one at least doesn't want anything to do with corn this week

LOL No! Please NO Corn or Candy corn or anything related lol ( Children of the Corn movie included )
    I developed Corn Phobia lol.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123