Thread: Do your Valentine dragons breathe fire?

Rhino Keeper

Do your Valentine dragons breathe fire?

The description for the Valentine Dragon goes into detail about how it breathes pink hearts on everything. I've noticed that some of the dragons with the Valentine dragon skeleton do have a fire breathing effect such as the Spring, Shooting Star, and Music Dragons. And if I am not mistaken the portrait picture for the Camelot Dragon shows it breathing fire, but it doesn't actually do this in its animations.

What I am asking is, am I the only one who doesn't see dragons such as the Quartz, Gargoyle, and Prism with any kind of fire breathing animation? Is this a glitch, or intentional? In any case I think that even if they don't all have a fire breathing effect, then at least the Valentine Dragon should have it.

To reiterate; Am I the only who who doesn't see many of these dragons breathing fire?

Farm Supplier
    Do you play on Android? I remember reading somewhere that the animations are different between Android and iOS. Don't know if this is true or not.

Executive Chef
    My valentine dragon is giving out flowers and even spring also and yes music also

Rhino Keeper
    I play on IOS. Another thing I should have point out is no all of them have any kind of aura effects either. For example, my Valentine and Shooting Star dragons both sparkle, but my Gargoyle doesn't. I feel I should also stress that all of these dragons are indeed level 10.

Executive Chef
    My geode sparkles and that's the only one that does anything. I'm on an older IOS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    My geode sparkles and that's the only one that does anything. I'm on an older IOS.
    My Geode and Valentine also sparkles.

My Music, Fireflower, Gargoyle, Dionysus only fly around.
    Spring, Aphrodite and Shooting Star, I don't know, because I still have them in storage. About Goldleaf, I didn't bought him, so don't know also.

Aquamarine, Astromancer, Camelot, Diamond Prism and Fluffly I'm stil not lucky enough to breed them :c
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-03-14 at 12:35 PM.