Thread: Neighbors always gifting food

Neighbors always gifting food

Why do my neighbors , who have tons of food, refuse to send parts? I have asked them very nicely to please send parts bc I need them. They Ignore me. I have posted it on my wall and theirs. why do they refuse to ever send an oven part? Should I drop them? I hate to do that. Please help!
    Last edited by silverblue77; 11-02-14 at 01:29 PM. Reason: double post

Executive Chef
    A lot of players mass gift either food or parts as it's difficult to gift individually especially if they have +100 neighbors, if you don't like a gift simply decline it.

I myself prefer parts and only gift those, if I don't like a gift (example easter egg) I simply decline as I have no use for it.

Fashion Designer
    Delete the nbr, I do if I constantly get junk food, even if I asked over and over for parts only. If they have so many NBRS that they can't keep track then I'm doing them a favor by deleting them. One less Nbr for them to have to tip/gift.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Thank you. You know, I even offered to send them food and they could send me parts. Nothing, sigh. I think I will delete them as I really need parts. I appreciate your help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by silverblue77 View Post
    Thank you. You know, I even offered to send them food and they could send me parts. Nothing, sigh. I think I will delete them as I really need parts. I appreciate your help.
    You could do that and in the future when you add neighbors or vice versa let them know you're only into gift/receive parts.

Rhino Keeper
    See my response to same question on other thread

I only send materials
    Add me for bakery n the restaurant story
    Rocktwin2