Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please allow us to move food to counters that we choose!!!

Please allow us to move food to counters that we choose!!!

Many of us use food and counters as decorations for our bakery. Why can't we move our food to a new counter without losing the food? I have never understood why we have no choice in this. I would like to buy and use new counters but have no room for them without just getting rid of all of the food on the old counters.
    Please make it possible to transfer food to a new counter while still keeping our food. Let us choose the counters our food is placed on.

Thank you
    Last edited by silverblue77; 11-02-14 at 12:59 PM.

Totally agree!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree! I'm still having my Halloween layout but would definitely like to move my Halloween food to fall/ Christmas themed counters in the coming months!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Please oh please

Farm Supplier
    Agree, agree...and most times, the goal recipes are required to be completed prior to the necessary (accompanying) 'counters' purchase. If anything, perhaps the counters can be bought first?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stereo38 View Post
    Agree, agree...and most times, the goal recipes are required to be completed prior to the necessary (accompanying) 'counters' purchase. If anything, perhaps the counters can be bought first?
    U must admit though TL has started giving us the goal to purchase x number of counters earlier in the challenges then b4.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree!! I second, third, fourth, fifth....etc etc...that!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, I agree.
    Every time my bakery layout moves on to a new theme with foods stay on counters of previous theme, it spoils the whole layout.

Executive Chef
    This has been suggested before and would like we got a feature like this. Sometimes I have to hide my counters when the theme doesn't match because it looks so mismatched.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast