Thread: Can't make faerie essence without fey crystals therefore limited use of new crafting

Host(ess)

Can't make faerie essence without fey crystals therefore limited use of new crafting

Fey crystals are scarce so the new crafting faerie building has limited use if we can't acquire the faerie essence for crafting blocks, beams or paste!

Nightclub Owner
    With regular play I can make an essence twice a week. Not too bad since I don't really needed them so far. I am just building inventory until next update that will flush part of it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    5 fey crystals are needed to craft one faerie essence! I have been getting a drop of only one fey crystal a day, sometimes none and I spend hours on this game every day! Therefore I will only be able to craft one faerie essence a week. One faerie essence in turn is needed to choose to craft either a faerie block, a faerie beam, or a faerie paste. That indicates a limitation in utilizing the new faerie crafting building to it's supposed several crafting choices. Only two choices are open, that of changing shards into glimmer and v/s. My personal priority of this new building is not to change glimmer pieces into each other as it is not a need, but to be able to craft beams, blocks or paste. TL should consider more drops of fey crystals to alleviate this issue.
    Last edited by bmg412; 11-03-14 at 07:18 PM.

Agree....the limited drops of fey crystals renders the fairie workshop useless.

I get fey crystals from the bridge, magic garden, some crops, gazebo, respite. Of course, they drop only once every few days or so but I'm at 19 essences now and just a few of those dropped from the bridge.
    On another note, once you've built 2 faerie workshops, there's not much use for the materials any longer.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******