Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maintence!!!!!!

Fashion Designer

Maintence!!!!!!

Please why know we are running outta time for the world event!

New Resident
    Is this some kind of sick joke? We're running out of time on so many different things and it appears all TeamLava games have gone into maintenance!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah TL great job. Once maintenance is done please put the Yak and Unicorn in my storage please.

Fashion Designer
    Relax, folks. TeamLava always does maintenance during the time when they are changing clocks at the beginning or end of Daylight Savings. It won't change any of the timers that are already running. True, you will lose some playing time if you intended to be on the game at this time, but it's not like you play 24 hours a day. An hour or two won't jeopardize your World Event or anything else with a running timer. They made sure not to do this while the Steamtrunk mini tournament was winding down.

If you're going to be a regular forum user, make a habit of checking the Announcements thread. Notice of this scheduled maintenance was posted Friday:

"We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 2nd. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3:20 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!"
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 11-02-14 at 03:04 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

my restaurant story wont connect to server!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by floydian97 View Post
    my restaurant story wont connect to server!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO??
    Do something else for a while. No TeamLava, Storm8, FireMocha or IceMochi games are running right now.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Fashion Designer
    Ok I just checked team lavas pg on face book they said it be around 2hrs

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    True, you will lose some playing time if you intended to be on the game at this time, but it's not like you play 24 hours a day.[/I]
    ...Wanna bet?
    "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Yeah, what's happenning? We definitely won't reach our goals!

Fashion Designer
    It's back on lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast