Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New expansions. 11-1-14

Executive Chef
    No rocks, grass or tree to clear. Just an empty space for the expansion.

Perhaps it is a bug or they just forgot to put them in.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Yes, it is two new expnsions but I do not think it is a bug or they forgot someting. The popup just said "new expansions available" and then it said 4 to each direction (if I remember correctly they just used arrows). Sorry I don't know how to explain it. For example your new field has 4x4 squares where you can place 16 trees or whatever else. But there was no word about 4 new expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    No rocks, grass or tree to clear. Just an empty space for the expansion.

Perhaps it is a bug or they just forgot to put them in.
    Probably a good thing considering that working the mine for the Halloween event has used up so many picks and shovels to find those pesky candy canes.

Executive Chef
    I was wondering why I only saw three expansions. The two new ones and the old one near the pig farm I'm still waiting for maps to expand too. Those green maps used to come in abundance and now they're super scarce. So since I just need 20 maps for the ones near the front of the farm ill to there first.

I need them to give us better means to collect maps. Make a gem building we need to buy, and then use wood and water collected from the pond to make paper....or something!

I managed to take a screenshot of the pop-up before the game goes down for maintenance.

Probably they ate too much candies and forgotten to put the rock/tree/bush on the new expansions. Lol
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    我想请问各位 是否能顺利进入农场?已经有两个小时多了 我无法登入农场 跳出的视窗 说正在进行维修 另外其他几个游戏如:fashion ,pet shop,dragon 等等也一样情形 很困惑维修也需要这么长时间吗?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by layhwa329 View Post
    我想请问各位 是否能顺利进入农场?已经有两个小时多了 我无法登入农场 跳出的视窗 说正在进行维修 另外其他几个游戏如:fashion ,pet shop,dragon 等等也一样情形 很困惑维修也需要这么长时间吗?
    Nobody can play : all TL game are in maintenance

Just tried and all the games are up! So glad I managed to fill up the balloon within less than 40 minutes left.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    There are only 2, so it isn't me just being stupid then. Let's hope they fix this after the weekend.

Executive Chef
    Is there no official word on this? If there are only 2 expansions available then their pop-up is extremely deceptive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast