Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: SteamTrunk - 2014 Oct 31

Rhino Keeper
    I did end up buying this for my daughter. We got itunes giftcards from my friend for christmas and i caved. LOL. It helped her out a lot too - the apples helped get her sloth and ember bear from lv 14 to 15 and the presents helped her unlock community prizes.
    Last edited by Aernak; 12-20-14 at 08:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Good question. From a marketing point of view, not many will care for arboar so making a $5 extra for each arboar package sale might help reach their weekly sales goal. Meanwhile more people would want to buy the steamtrunk so it's easier to reach their weekly quota.
    This is just an opinion
    Thats a grt point
    But u know what's even a better marketing plan
    Is to make these limited animlas really stand out
    With unique designs ( like this one )

Rhino Keeper

Is Steamtrunk breedable?

Hi guys, do you know if Steamtrunk can be bred? It doesn't say that it's not breedable, but I've been trying using fire and water with no luck, and I was wondering if I should keep trying since usually fire/water animals are not breedable.
    Thanks in avance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Hi guys, do you know if Steamtrunk can be bred? It doesn't say that it's not breedable, but I've been trying using fire and water with no luck, and I was wondering if I should keep trying since usually fire/water animals are not breedable.
    Thanks in avance!
    Not sure. Since it was originally a tournament prize, it seems likely that it's not. I tried for a few days and then gave up and bought it. I rarely if ever buy animals but this and the Owlbear are the two animals I've REALLY wanted ever since I learned of their existence, so I couldn't resist.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233