Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SteamTrunk - 2014 Oct 31

Executive Chef

SteamTrunk - 2014 Oct 31

This is a SHORT tournament - 12 battles in 36 hours.
    Pumpkins rewards again! And we really need pumpkins if we are to win the final community prize!!!

Round Opponent Strong Attack(s) Best Bets to Beat It
    1 Racmoon (dark-earth) nature Your best nature with earth, water or dark.
    2 Skyger(dark) fire Your best fire animal (only gem is weak to dark).
    3 Werewolf(earth-nature) nature, gem Gem-nature is best. Gem excellent. Dark-nature, water-nature good.
    4 Bansheep (electric-dark) fire, earth Earth-fire is best. (Fire or earth) with (nature, dark or electric) good.
    5 Dream Bat (dark-earth) nature Your best nature with earth, water or dark.
    6 Frankenswine (dark-nature) fire x2 Your best fire with no earth.
    7 Rockodile (water-earth) nature, gem Gem(-nature) is best. Dark-nature, water-nature, earth-nature good.
    8 Nightmare (dark-fire) fire, earth, water Earth-fire and earth-water best. Electric with fire, earth or water good.
    9 Thunder Mammoth (electric-earth) nature, earth, gem Earth-nature and gem-nature are best.
    10 Elephantum (electric-dark) fire, earth Earth-fire is best. (Fire or earth) with (nature, dark or electric) good.
    11 Emerald Dragon (gem-nature) fire, dark, gem Dark-fire is best. Then gem. Then (dark or fire) with (water or electric). Reported winners include: Onyx Ox has a lot of success stories if you have one, as does Vinotaur. Cosmic Phoenix, Ember Bear, Crystal Unicorn, Shock Fox, Aurora Pegasus, Nightmare (though many of us had no luck with Nightmare) also won for some.
    12 Steamtrunk (water-fire) earth, electric Electric-earth is double-strong, and the super rare of that combo, Terradactyl, has gotten a few folks the win. Other reported winners are: Thunder Mammoth, Hippogryph, Gold Lion, Fire Glider, Eagle Beagle, Lightning Leopard, Rock Rhino, Glacial Griffin.

Table with all the info on strong attacks and best animals coming soon! Since this is time-sensitive and the battlegrounds is not, I making this top priority to update.

Reward = STEAMTRUNK. 12 hour hatch time, 18 hour evolve time.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-01-14 at 08:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    What I used to win:

1. Anceint Sloth 15 nature attack beat racmoon.
    2. Vinotaur 15 fire attack beat skyger.
    3. Crystal Unicorn 11 beat werewolf.
    4. Rampage 15 fire attack beat bansheep.
    5. Ancient Sloth 15 nature attack beat dream bat.
    6. Nightmare 15 fire attack beat frankenswine.
    7. Ancient Sloth 15 earth attack beat rockodile.
    8. Terradactyl 15 earth attack beat nightmare.
    9. Ancient Sloth 15 earth attack beat thunder mammoth.
    10. Ancient Sloth 15 earth attack beat elephantum.
    11. Crystal Unicorn 12 beat emerald dragon.
    12. Terradactyl proved he was worth leveling and evolving to 15 a couple days ago by beating steamtrunk.

BEST OF LUCK to everyone! I have added some more winners to the OP for round 11 (emerald dragon) and 12 (steamtrunk).
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-01-14 at 06:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Racmoon 1 < Pandaffodil 10
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    table to come!
    Lol, you're always so darn quick, Zen :3

Hopefully this tournament will go by quickly so we can all get FFS's first steampunk animal XD
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

The beast itself!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nebo3k9yRW1tz6d4ko1_500.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	16369

Executive Chef
    My goodness it's a lot to keep up with 70 new battlegrounds levels with a new format to the OP table AND an arena tournament! Thankfully, this is a SHORT tournament lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    My goodness it's a lot to keep up with 70 new battlegrounds levels with a new format to the OP table AND an arena tournament! Thankfully, this is a SHORT tournament lol.
    I know right so much to do then trying to breed other new animals. Is there expansion in this update? I still have a few spots left.

Rhino Keeper
    I saw one day and 12 hours for 12 rounds.

Must be possible although it is weekend
    🆔 Bambamstad

Fashion Designer
    I think they're doing this so we'll get a pumpkin collecting boost ;-) Either way, I'm happy, the Steamtrunk looks awesome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I know right so much to do then trying to breed other new animals. Is there expansion in this update? I still have a few spots left.
    No new expansions.

I am at a loss for what animal to try for next! There are suddenly SO MANY missing from my album. I think I will try long breeding pairs - that way if I get a short fail, then a long breed, I can pop a prize egg in the nest.

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast