Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rotating Item- Changes Item

In addition to the above mentioned, which I also have problems with, please add the following: 1) The Pom Pom Girl from the Parade box, transforms into a Bench! 2) The Lava Girl Balloons from Parade Box transform into a Fall Tree!! 3) The Pumpkin Patch that I have had for a long time, now becomes a Gargantuan Bonsai Tree!! Please let me know that these problems are being worked on, I have spent many gems ($$$) to make my bakery more attractive...! the result is a Freak Show!

The problem with the Pumpkin Patch started immediately after the small Bonsai tree was released... and does NOT involve rotating it... it just transformed into Giant Bonsai Tree... AWFUL...
    Last edited by alexnfriends; 11-14-14 at 12:28 AM. Reason: More Problems!

You can look at Stormie's Store... The Pumpkin Patch that was/is there has transformed into the Gargantuan Bonsai Tree! It's hideous! . Exactly what happened to mine...

More Problems! . The Fall Tree, with the small blue bicyle, that is part of current goal items, transforms into a GIANT Table.... It is awful! . Also, now the bonsai red maple trees transform into miniature Pumpkin Patches...

Will somebody from TL please let me know if this will be fixed?

No fix and no answer from TL...! And more problems still popping up! Now the Current goal prize... the Fall Baker.... transforms into. HUGE Pilgrim Statue! And the Fall Tree from same goals, transforms into a Giant Pumpkin Cupcake table...

This is ridiculous. BS has serious problems with its IT/programmers... and does NOTHING... !

Expecting the courtesy of a response from TL has also proved to be a waste of time...

Executive Chef
    I don't know what platform are you playing on and/or what app version you have, but my Fall Baker and Fall Tree do not transform like that (tested on ios and android). Hmmm...? I have had an issue however with the Pie Sale transforming into a huge pumpkin stack but that was fixed immediately.. at least on my game.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I don't know what platform are you playing on and/or what app version you have, but my Fall Baker and Fall Tree do not transform like that (tested on ios and android). Hmmm...? I have had an issue however with the Pie Sale transforming into a huge pumpkin stack but that was fixed immediately.. at least on my game.
    I am playing on IOS... These new goal items did not morph right away...

Keep in mind it's the weekend and there's probably no one there, or at the very least a smal skeleton crew.
    Have you force closed, uninstalled the game, reinstalled, and looked to see if anythings been corrected?

Executive Chef

Fall tree becomes table when rotated

]I just tried to rotate my fall tree and when u rotate it, the tree becomes a lg table w cupcakes I think on it. Help
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 11-16-14 at 01:05 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I got an email from Support@team lava this afternoon asking for more details and asking me once again for my stormid game im playing etc. . Of course I'd given them all that info in the original email so I repeated it once again. The agent told me that they'd pass all of this info over to the tech people once I sent them the requested info. So believe me, i stopped what I was doing and took care of that.
    Hopefully this issue will soon b resolved.
    O and I've seen quite a few bakeries w this problem.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

my FALL BAKER changes into a GIANT Pilgrim Greeter when i rotate !!!!-(

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast