Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 5: Thorilla - 2014 Oct 31

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    Zenobia, so greatly appreciate all your help and information with ALL the battles we face, but can I ask which element you use regarding each animal please, e.g. Ancient Sloth are you using Nature or Earth? Many thanks
    Sure thing!

Keep in mind that since I am battling blind (no one else has posted who the opponents are when I am going in and forging ahead)... a lot of the time I am choosing animals that do NOT have good elements my first try... and sometime winning despite that.

Would you / any other people like it if I made the list in the OP like I do in the arena threads, with the table and everything? I'm kinda wary of doing it because battlegrounds are 70 battles and the OP will require a dozen scrolls to get through lol.

Executive Chef
    I just did battle #10 and won just using a sloth with the earth attack. I didn't use a second animal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I guess you still didn't understand my question xD

The goal has only 1 quest or 2?

To finish the past goals of:
    Ancient Sloth it was needed to win 39 battles and hatch the egg.
    Hydro yak it was needed to win 80 battles and hatch the egg.
    Twilight troll it was needed to defeat the animal and hatch the egg.
    Terrorier it was neeeded to defeat the animal and hatch the egg.

What I'm asking is, we need to defeat or win determinated number of battles? Besides of hatching the egg to finish the goal

And I know that the animal goes to my storage, I still have there my Twilight Troll and Terrorier, that's why I'm asking the goal for Thorilla because I'm still on the Twilight Troll goal xD

It's the same as the others. You have to win all 80 rounds & hatch the egg
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Sure thing!

Keep in mind that since I am battling blind (no one else has posted who the opponents are when I am going in and forging ahead)... a lot of the time I am choosing animals that do NOT have good elements my first try... and sometime winning despite that.

Would you / any other people like it if I made the list in the OP like I do in the arena threads, with the table and everything? I'm kinda wary of doing it because battlegrounds are 70 battles and the OP will require a dozen scrolls to get through lol.
    The goal says 80 rounds Also I'm using the table sheet thing on the Arboar tournament just to see what elements will get me a more critical hit.
    ID: SHINeeFan23

Dragon Story LVL 119

~Feel free to add me~

Rhino Keeper
    Sure thing!

Thanks so much for your effort with these battles and tournaments. I for one would love to see a table but if you think that too much then perhaps you could add your battle matrix to the first post and if sandscape allow their elements decider chart?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    The goal says 80 rounds Also I'm using the table sheet thing on the Arboar tournament just to see what elements will get me a more critical hit.
    That's what I'm doing too.

Rhino Keeper
    Zenobia, You Rock! I liked the table alot but I know it is tons of work. Do whatever works best for you. I'm one who will read every post in this thread if needed.

Just wanted to say I appreciate everyone who posts. My child and I both use the information to help us through the battles. We are generally behind everyone else so it really helps us.

Farm Supplier
    Sure thing!

I'm sorry Hun (probably a bit of a thicko) but I don't understand you beautiful color graph! I liked the table you did for the Tournament, especially the column where you stated what not to use, but I understand that is a lot of work for you, I guess I will just have to keep trying everything until I get a result! Just don't understand what what element is good against each creature. have tried SANDS logic but that does not always work either! Like I said bit of a THICKO! Will try to keep up with your choices, but my levels aren't as high as yours. Will visit your Forest again tomorrow as I do everyday Hun

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shepsville View Post
    I'm sorry Hun (probably a bit of a thicko) but I don't understand you beautiful color graph! I liked the table you did for the Tournament, especially the column where you stated what not to use, but I understand that is a lot of work for you, I guess I will just have to keep trying everything until I get a result! Just don't understand what what element is good against each creature. have tried SANDS logic but that does not always work either! Like I said bit of a THICKO! Will try to keep up with your choices, but my levels aren't as high as yours. Will visit your Forest again tomorrow as I do everyday Hun
    I think you mean Sand's table. I will find it and quote it on the first page for you.

In my table, if element 1 is above element 2, that means element 1 is a strong attack vs. element 2. (Also, the converse is true - element 2 is weak to element 1.)

Rd 1: ancient sloth. Earth attack
    Rd 2: frost fang. Water attack
    Rd 3: ancient sloth. Earth attack
    Rd 4: lighting leopard. Lighting attack x3
    Rd 5: grassquatch. Nature x3
    Rd 6: fire glider. Fire x4
    Rd 7: ancient sloth. Earth x2
    Rd 8: pyro pony. Fire x2
    Rd 9: Terradactyl. Electric x1
    Rd 10: took three attempts. Magmacore, ancient sloth, and ancient sloth
    Rd 11: ancient sloth. Nature x2
    Last edited by grannysweetshop2; 10-31-14 at 06:05 AM.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast