Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Battleground 5: Thorilla - 2014 Oct 31

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I finished off round 65 and I did receive the 3 bonus Stamina. Didn't have to re-install. I wasn't sure which issue you had reported. I thought the re-install was to correct the issue you had with only 70 battles showing up. I never had that problem. Good luck on the rest or the battles.
    Thanks. Same to u....haven't reached a level with energy yet, ( on 54) so don't know if it's corrected on my game yet. Trying to do tournament at same time. On 12th battle in tourney and can't beat that silly elephant, but it sure is fun to watch him battle. He blows blue smoke..really cute.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    I thought a critical hit meant that you would win against your opponent? I just had a critical hit and lost the battle!
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I thought a critical hit meant that you would win against your opponent? I just had a critical hit and lost the battle!
    You must have been battling a Boss. When you battle a Boss you can see a damage indicator that accumulates between battles. You need more than two critical hits to take out a Boss.

Rhino Keeper
    A new gem-fire ultra? Awesome Now we just need some pics of it. Hopefully someone will take some of it and it'll be released sometime next week, is my guess.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Round 71 is Electric/Earth. Shock Fox
    Round 72 is Earth/Fire. Magmacore
    Round 73 is Water/Nature. Hydro Yak
    Round 74 is Earth/Nature. Ancient Sloth
    Round 75 is Gem/Nature. Emerald Dragon
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 10-31-14 at 07:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    You must have been battling a Boss. When you battle a Boss you can see a damage indicator that accumulates between battles. You need more than two critical hits to take out a Boss.
    Looks like the gem family of creatures will be expanding in the near future. Round 70 has a Gem/Fire animal that looks like some kind of boar. Hope to get a Unicorn soon so I can try for it when its released.

I didn't get a lot of battle information on the Gem/Fire creature since I had a couple of Critical Hits. However, this is what I saw. Fire was Neutral, Dark was Neutral and Water was strong.
    Water is the only element that is strong vs. this new guy. Fire, electric and gem are neutral. Nature is very weak. Earth and dark are each strong vs. 1 of its elements and weak vs. the other making them weak overall.
    I will try to get screenshots of this new creature when I battle it. If anyone else beats me to it, please post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    A new gem-fire ultra? Awesome Now we just need some pics of it. Hopefully someone will take some of it and it'll be released sometime next week, is my guess.
    I just took a pic of the new gem fire while in battle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	16377
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    First time this happen win battle 55 then repeat it again. Won first time now lost . I don't need same battles again

Rhino Keeper
    Here ya go New gem-fire ultra. Amber/Ruby Boar, I assume?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1075.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	16378

Edit: D'oh >.< Late to the party, again...
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 10-31-14 at 06:37 PM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    I went ahead and started a thread about the new mystery animal with a couple screenshots I got. We can try to guess it's name and release date.