Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone is *****ing! Airship of level 5!

Farm Supplier
    Really, FM, we deserve a better explanation than this.

Host(ess)
    Firemocha, please do get your act together!
    What kind of a support system is this?
    Are you guys understaffed?
    Do you need help from me?
    Come on!!! I've been playing many years and I feel as though I have a right to have access to these lvl5 airships!
    Don't even get me started on the lvl3 Knights you've have made available to some players whilst fixing individual cases!!!
    Get your act together. No point in threading to quit as we all know you have a care factor of 0.
    Incompetent Firemocha Support Team

***Firemocha Support Team:youVe asked me to add my commence to this thread fairly quick! Now that I have can you respond to this fairly quick***

Host(ess)
    Yes there is Lvl 3 Knights, I have a friend who complained about his barracks downgrading and Knights went from lvl 2 to lvl 1! Firemocha investigated his account and the solution was fix and he got a lvl 3 knight, he also notified FM of this and they are aware of it and told him that shouldn't be a problem and left it at that?!??!
    I do have proof of back and forth email with pictures attached! I believe the same thing has happened with the player as this is the only player being mentioned so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    1dky, is there really knights lvl 3 ?
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 11-19-14 at 11:32 AM. Reason: editing for privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think they know how to fix it. Should get help from the staff from Castle Story. That game has loads of upgrades and never crashes. Sure like to have knights3 and airship5.

i cannot believe how unfair this is. they have rewarded these players because of a glitch that was FMs own fault. time for EVERyONE to get this upgrade.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you post better quality photos. Its hard to see clearly

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dkY View Post
    We are still waiting for a reasonable answer Support???
    I can see a duplicate ticket being closed yet still no answer to many upset long term paying players!
    response from TL

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Level 5 Airships were made available earlier this year. We have since blocked them from being upgraded, but anyone who has level 5 Airships was able to keep them. Sorry for the confusion!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dkY View Post
    We are asking for a reasonable answer!! Not the same answer. This isn't fair play. Your position needs to be reviewed!
    I've also left a suggestion on the suggestion and feed back form and you guys have removed it.
    I SUGGEST FM REVIEW ALL POSITIONS IN FM SUPPORT AND START LOOKING INTO COMPEDENT AND PROMPT EMPLOYEES.
    The end
    I gave up on forum and Mail support This is the answer I got from suport:

[removed support email]
    I hope I soon will get something back or better they post something here in forum.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-14 at 08:55 AM. Reason: removed support email

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    Can you post better quality photos. Its hard to see clearly
    You may click on my latest post pictures, and you will get a zoom-in picture

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    response from TL
    We asked for a better response. not a repeat of the previous one. This is a joke. I got attacked twice by those airships. lost 19+13 crowns. My defenses are maxed and I still can't defend it. They got me 100% in both cases.
    Please explain to us how this is fair play and why we should continue playing knowing that there are attackers we cannot defend against?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast