Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone is *****ing! Airship of level 5!

Players have upgraded level5 airship will continue to be used to attack us?

Quote Originally Posted by lam1973 View Post
    Players have upgraded level5 airship will continue to be used to attack us?
    is not the only player with airship level5.
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 11-19-14 at 11:31 AM. Reason: editing for privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing this game in nov. 2013 and never knew about airship lvl 5 till now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    I started playing this game in nov. 2013 and never knew about airship lvl 5 till now.
    I have play more than two years daily and never seen this upg to lv5 airships, eider have my clan mates who has play just as long and daily too. Not fair some can still use them and others don't can have them... So many old members quit the game these days... Come on FM do something to keep the game FairPlay!

Host(ess)
    Really. That's your answer. What a joke!!!! We play against each other and expect a game where all players have the same opportunities for troops and bases. And like most people said i also know many people who have been around since the start and have maxed out troops and never saw the opportunity for level 5 airships. Get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by frozenturtle View Post
    level 5 airships were made available earlier this year. We have since blocked them from being upgraded, but anyone who has level 5 airships was able to keep them. Sorry for the confusion!

Host(ess)
    Frozen, using that logic, perhaps you should not mess with all the troop hitpoints and damage. They should keep them at the levels that they got them. Remember back when FM actually did some tweeking and development on this game where they nerfed Bears and other troops. Bases should be able to have kept them at the levels they upgraded them to. I mean makes just about as much sense as your logic. Sorry for YOUR confusion as to how ridiculous this whole inequity really is.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Level 5 Airships were made available earlier this year. We have since blocked them from being upgraded, but anyone who has level 5 Airships was able to keep them. Sorry for the confusion!

Thats realy unfair. Destroy my Max base so easy. FM Thats not ok. Do something that all Players have the Same options
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 11-19-14 at 11:31 AM. Reason: editing for privacy reasons

Host(ess)
    We are still waiting for a reasonable answer Support???
    I can see a duplicate ticket being closed yet still no answer to many upset long term paying players!

Rhino Keeper
    Just return all troop back to original damage and hit points. Make airship lvl 5 available to everyone. We want a chance to be able to defeat the top 10

Rhino Keeper
    1dky, is there really knights lvl 3 ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast