Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Someone is *****ing! Airship of level 5!

New Resident

Angry Someone is *****ing! Airship of level 5!

A player is using airship of level5 to attack others! PLS STOP HIM!
    Last edited by Meowmeowbeans; 11-19-14 at 11:30 AM. Reason: editing for privacy reasons

Rhino Keeper

Another *****er

Top players never lose crowns. They only go up

Rhino Keeper
    Sure like to see the replay

Level 5 Airships were made available earlier this year. We have since blocked them from being upgraded, but anyone who has level 5 Airships was able to keep them. Sorry for the confusion!

New Resident

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Level 5 Airships were made available earlier this year. We have since blocked them from being upgraded, but anyone who has level 5 Airships was able to keep them. Sorry for the confusion!
    But it's unfair to 99.99% players who do not have lv5 airships! Btw, my friends and I started the game in the last year, and we didn't see any upgrade opportunity of lv 5 airship!

I strongly recommend you to down-grade the airship to lv 4. Or you should open the lv5 airship to all the players!

We are here for a fair playing. We can not accept the un-fair tricks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Actually, it sounded more reasonable to me if the max level difference of Airship happened because there was a bug. Now, this is really becoming an issue to everybody else who did not get a chance to upgrade Airship to level 5 earlier this year. That means there is almost a whole year of extra efforts for those high level players to maintain their crowns. They have to not only need to manage their different combinations of troops usage for different base arrangement, but also rearrange their own bases from time to time. However, those who get the privilege to upgrade their Airships earlier this year, they simply train 53 plus Airships every time and be able to win bases that are at max level.

THIS IS NOT A FAIR PLAY AT ALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nita0318 View Post
    But it's unfair to 99.99% players who do not have lv5 airships! Btw, my friends and I started the game in the last year, and we didn't see any upgrade opportunity of lv 5 airship!

I strongly recommend you to down-grade the airship to lv 4. Or you should open the lv5 airship to all the players!

We are here for a fair playing. We can not accept the un-fair tricks!

Thanks
    ita this is ridiculous. anyone that gets attacked by these airships is disadvantaged. its completely unfair for a select few to have superior troops. i have played this game almost daily from the start and never saw this upgrade. how long was the upgrade available for and how much more powerful are the lvl 5 airships?

Host(ess)
    This is ridiculous! my base has all defenses maxed and 54 birds just **** it all. It is highly unfair to allow some players to have troops that are not available to others. It makes no sense what so ever. I lost 19 crowns for this attack!

Host(ess)
    My defenses are all maxed and it took me 100% out. so nothing can defend from this super airships only one player has. What a joke.

Farm Supplier
    I second that. Fire Mocha has to do sth about it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast